Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I used to work at Space when they first opened, I know a lot of the people who work for GSI security. Some of them have agreed to a company me to CBJ's house of death. Eddie like I said I coming after you and anybody else who's got something to say.

See you Tuesday!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Well so much for Mahn Grayvee being articulate...

Are you gonna gring Promqueen to watch your back, Grayvee?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
space? really? my boyfriend has been a bouncer there since day one, and GSI doensn't run the security there...they do it all in-house. i know a LOT of the GSI guys, too! who's your buddies? maybe i know them, too.

nice try, MG. hey,i see the carnies are back at gibraltar...does that mean your ride's come to get you?

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 8 2003, 09:33 AM)nice try, MG. hey,i see the carnies are back at gibraltar...does that mean your ride's come to get you?
Damn CK thats COLD!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
well, if the small shoe fits...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
CK.....is the queen of laughter, fo sho!!! You tell him!

Gravvee poop or whatever your name is.........go back to the circus that you came from!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Mr Gravy spewer..... don't get your underoo's in a bunch !
If you can't handle the heat, get you turkey sized body away from the oven !
Do you want my address?
My dog is bigger than you !

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
isn't your dog a rampant horny leg humper? could make for a fun midget rodeo.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 8 2003, 03:20 PM)isn't your dog a rampant horny leg humper? could make for a fun midget rodeo.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 8 2003, 01:20 PM)isn't your dog a rampant horny leg humper? could make for a fun midget rodeo.
he will romp man gravy like a bag of buiscuts !
then pee on him !

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
kinda like a thin hollandaise sauce? lol!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 8 2003, 01:30 PM)kinda like a thin hollandaise sauce? lol!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 8 2003, 08:27 AM)I used to work at Space when they first opened, I know a lot of the people who work for GSI security. Some of them have agreed to a company me to CBJ's house of death. Eddie like I said I coming after you and anybody else who's got something to say.

See you Tuesday!
First of all someone's going to come after you for creating this BS and claiming to be someone and something your not.

Also our friends from Space are trying to find out who Mahn Greyvee, threecrabs, Especially Fast Eddie and CBJ are. We will all be jobless soon and have a the time in the world to hunt them down.

WHO THE F#CK IS MIDGETSLAYER? Is that supposed to be be funny. Happy Birthday CBJ, hope you don't mind some additional company?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(Spaceman @ May 13 2003, 10:06 AM)QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 8 2003, 08:27 AM) I used to work at Space when they first opened, I know a lot of the people who work for GSI security. Some of them have agreed to a company me to CBJ's house of death. Eddie like I said I coming after you and anybody else who's got something to say.

See you Tuesday!
First of all someone's going to come after you for creating this BS and claiming to be someone and something your not.

Also our friends from Space are trying to find out who Mahn Greyvee, threecrabs, Especially Fast Eddie and CBJ are. We will all be jobless soon and have a the time in the world to hunt them down.

WHO THE F#CK IS MIDGETSLAYER? Is that supposed to be be funny. Happy Birthday CBJ, hope you don't mind some additional company?
you won't be out of a job, Space is just re-locating!!!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
You are all welcome to my party. When and if you do show you'll see that were a fun bunch, very charitable and alot of us go the extra mile for each other with only knowing each other a short while. So I hope your intentions are good. If so you'll be a welcomed additional to a great group. If not Eddie and the rest of us will have 30-40 friends who politly show you your way out.

Im sure if you arrive someone will apolagize we'll have a little laugh and many beers.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Spaceman @ May 13 2003, 11:06 AM)QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 8 2003, 08:27 AM) I used to work at Space when they first opened, I know a lot of the people who work for GSI security. Some of them have agreed to a company me to CBJ's house of death. Eddie like I said I coming after you and anybody else who's got something to say.

See you Tuesday!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts