Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Lookie at all the peeps in here...

861 Views 15 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Shorgasm
I'm waiting for Mini to get here after his tournament and we are going to a birthday party.

What are U guys doing tonight???
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Trying to decide what to do for dinner.

Also, puzzled that there are no happinings posted for tonoght.
I may need to drink my sorrows away. Michigan is down 21-6 at halftime right now.
See less See more
Running up to Rose's real quick for some saganaki.

OPA!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great Saturday Night everyone - especially you, birthday boy!
See less See more
Brown's!
QUOTE(afiremen @ Sep 20 2003, 05:41 PM)Brown's!
Tempting but it is an hour and a half drive each way for me. If it sounded like a huge bash like last night I might have been persuaded.
See less See more
Is there anything else going on tonight? I really don't feel like driving too far.
See less See more
Puppetshow and I MAY be going to Browns...also thinking about staying somewhat local...undecided at this moment.
...waiting for the "Hot Tub is ready" call
he he
See less See more
HB and i are hitting the Town Pump in Detriot!

Firecracker- i dont have your # on me, give me a call if your interested in meeting us up there. I'll have my cell back by 9:00 pm
See less See more
bill & chuck are partying at the docks at metro.

i'm not sure what i'm doing yet. maybe jack's.
I just might wander out to Jack's tonight, crash on the boat and start fishing early.
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 20 2003, 06:46 PM)...waiting for the "Hot Tub is ready" call
he he
I saw Steve at Lowe's....He was deep in thought...didn't want to bother him...plus I was on a mission myself. Just got done crawling through the attic and putting up two ceiling fans, fixed the hose reel, and sweeping the chimney stack.

Pooped!
See less See more
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Sep 20 2003, 06:46 PM)...waiting for the "Hot Tub is ready" call
he he
Looks like a Sunday night break-in . . . this wiring thing is killing me!!
See less See more
Pandora and myself hit the bay (which was dead!) and then Browns.... then i noticed a VERY happening party, which for some reason i think was waterlogged's (???)
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.