Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a small fishing boat and want someone to teach me to fish for fun and not competition. I want good teaching about everything from perch, smallies and musky. my boat is on salt river with a 70 hp johnson no kicker or trowling motor just want to learn more and have fun. pitch in for gas and lets go.
I am available pretty much anytime since unemployed for a minute

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(kapgadget @ Sep 22 2009, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a small fishing boat and want someone to teach me to fish for fun and not competition. I want good teaching about everything from perch, smallies and musky. my boat is on salt river with a 70 hp johnson no kicker or trowling motor just want to learn more and have fun. pitch in for gas and lets go.
I am available pretty much anytime since unemployed for a minute

It sounds so inviting but I have one problem..

I feel that 10% of the fisherman catch 90% of the fish I am in in the 90% that don't catch the most fish. lol My boat is also on the Salt River and I fish that lake all the time. Sometimes we hit, and then we don't..... Last weekend we were by the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club out to the shippiong channel and all around the bay by grassy and nothing to speak of.... So, I don't know if I could be a very good teacher or not????

·
Registered
205 Posts
Mark,

We'll get out when Alex goes home. Shore fishing and hard water aren't far away either. My wifes having her tonsils out in a couple of days so I can't make any plans right now.

Harry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.