Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am helping someone find a home for a good German Shepherd male! He is beautiful, but I can't take another dog right now. We are looking for someone that knows how to handle shepherds as he is a big boy at around 110 lbs. He has been raised with another dog, thinks cats are toys and has not been around many children so he will need some consistent training and socializing. He is not aggressive and has been spoiled.

·
Registered
526 Posts
We have an 11 year old female shephard but can't take on another one as we are looking at condos but wanted to say I love shephards they will be true to you no matter what I hope you find a great home for him keep us posted

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(justhavenfun @ Jul 31 2009, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We have an 11 year old female shephard but can't take on another one as we are looking at condos but wanted to say I love shephards they will be true to you no matter what I hope you find a great home for him keep us posted
I will! We obviously love them, too, and they are true to the very end. I had to laugh at mine today....I had her in the backyard with me when I was watering my plants and had left the patio gate open. I realized it when I looked over and she's sitting next to the gate looking at me like, "hey, you left the gate open, I could get out!".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts