Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to find gift baskets. Anyone know of any place that you would recommended for gift baskets. I need a few of them to put in the hotel rooms of my out of town guests for the wedding, and i am not really sure where to go- Open to any suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Buy the baskets at any store, such as Pier One, Walmart, Nino's Salvaggio (they used to have them and nice ones).....And fill with your own goodies such as a bottle of wine, soaps, munchies, fruit and so forth.

I see to the right of my screen there is a 10% discount to all LSCN members buying gift baskets from Gift Basket's & More (not sure who that is, though).

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 7 2003, 01:37 PM)Buy the baskets at any store, such as Pier One, Walmart, Nino's Salvaggio (they used to have them and nice ones).....And fill with your own goodies such as a bottle of wine, soaps, munchies, fruit and so forth.

I see to the right of my screen there is a 10% discount to all LSCN members buying gift baskets from Gift Basket's & More (not sure who that is, though).
JoAnn Fabrics and Michaels has them too!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hey
When I want a gift basket I use Cheryl & CO. They are dessert gift baskets and you order them off the internet and have them delivered. Their prices vary as does the assortment of products.

www.cherylandco.com is the website!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discount Dealers on ten mile between Van **** and Hoover. They have the keepest baskets around and then you can just buy fillers. They actually have fillers there too (some depending on what you are looking for). I will help you if you would like.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Thanks Waterlogged!

That's right, support our sponsors! At the very least, give her a call, and find out what she can do for you. Make sure you tell her you found her on LSCN!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 7 2003, 02:41 PM)Thanks Waterlogged!

That's right, support our sponsors! At the very least, give her a call, and find out what she can do for you. Make sure you tell her you found her on LSCN!!
ditto !

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 7 2003, 02:47 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Aug 7 2003, 02:41 PM) Thanks Waterlogged!

ditto !

I ordered a basket from her before and it turned out wonderful. My sister loved it and she delivered. also, I bought some cherry salsa and salad dressing from her also and they were fabulous!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
monica (our sponsor at gift baskets & more) ROCKS!!!! she's really great and will customize your basket! i love her!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 7 2003, 08:04 PM)monica (our sponsor at gift baskets & more) ROCKS!!!! she's really great and will customize your basket! i love her!!

Thanks i will give her a call.. I am not sure what i want in the baskets- but it is something to give the out of town guests who are staying in a hotel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.