Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In January I'll be gone for 9 days, and I don't want to leave my little woody home alone. He's a great cat that loves people. I don't feel good about having someone coming to my house every other day to feed him. I think 9 days alone is too long to be alone.

Does anyone know of someone that watches cats in their home?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Oct 30 2003, 10:49 AM)In January I'll be gone for 9 days, and I don't want to leave my little woody home alone.
I like to take my little woody on vacations with me!!!!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
As I was reading your post Julie, I knew someone would have something to say about your woody or your kitty.......

good one Goose

my turn-

it's been a while since I've had a Woody in my house, my kitties are named Sunny & Smokey

(sorry, had to do it)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What happened to the Russian Blue cat??

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I'm taking Bella, the Russian Blue

And I will babysit Woody any day

(I am being serious here, all of you perverts
)

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i knew someone would make a comment about my "little woody!" i thought about changing it, but then i figured it's more fun to post with humor!

thanks laney! i might just take you up on it.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Del, Will he be uncomfortable (like the blue) in someone else's home? I'd try it out a night or two before you actually leave to be sure he's ok, especially since he's a older guy.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 30 2003, 01:36 PM)Del, Will he be uncomfortable (like the blue) in someone else's home? I'd try it out a night or two before you actually leave to be sure he's ok, especially since he's a older guy.
heck no! he loves it where ever he goes! he loves car rides; he loves going into other peoples homes; he's not shy. very friendly and lovable! depending on where i'm going and for how long, i'll take him with me.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Oct 30 2003, 01:38 PM)heck no! he loves it where ever he goes! he loves car rides; he loves going into other peoples homes; he's not shy. very friendly and lovable! depending on where i'm going and for how long, i'll take him with me.
Oh, cool then........he'll like it anyplace and you won't have to worry. Good luck to you!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
your in luck desolcruz, thor sai he would watch you kitty for ya.....

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts