Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there know of a decent place?

I live in the Shores, I would prefer somewhere close to home, but doesn't have to be.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I will pm you (as soon as I can find it) the name & number of a lady we go to.
She works out of her house. 11 mile & Stephenson area.
She does a great job at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I went to Edwin Paul right there on Mack in Grosse Pointe Woods. Only I forgot the girls name!! Oops!
I'll see if I can find her card cause there's a bunch of people that do them there.
Another good person is Kevin Dombrowski but I can't find his card? He goes to people's homes or you can go to his office. I think he's in Troy? Haven't used him in a few years but he does an excellent job also. I'd say better than the girl at Edwin Paul.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Stephanie,
Gayl Rosinski, she does it out of her house in roseville , she is awsome and only $30 an hour seniors are $25 an hour pm me for # if u want

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I know a girl that is taking the classes now. She is almost done and needs to practice so she is giving CHEAP, good massages. If you want to pm me you name and number, I'll have her give you a call.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
We get massages quite a bit and there is a lady at Reflections Salon on Jefferson in Harrison Twp, Maryann, and she is really good and reasonably priced. I was very surprised how good she was, usually you have to go to a top notch salon to get a great massage!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
You are kidding me Beth!!! that is a dear old friend that I have known for 20 years!!!!! She is the one who did cyndi's massage on her wedding day!!! she also works out of her home.

What a small world...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
St. Johns Macomb Hospital has a full staff on duty...Usually for Docs...But they have

opened it up to the public.....If that doesn`t work for ya...Come see me...I have

been known to give good ones...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 4 2003, 11:41 AM)You are kidding me Beth!!! that is a dear old friend that I have known for 20 years!!!!! She is the one who did cyndi's massage on her wedding day!!! she also works out of her home.

What a small world...
Pauline , how much does she charge?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 4 2003, 11:47 AM)You know, I am not sure... I think it's standard pricing, though... wanting to say around $50 an hour...
Is she cheaper out of the house vs. the salon? We get massages probably every 2-3 weeks, give or take.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ooo, thanks everyone, I'm looking forward to a little pampering. I want to get into the habit of going on a regular basis. Thanks again for all your suggestions!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 4 2003, 11:43 AM)been known to give good ones...
Hmmm, let me think about that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts