111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my friend need a ride out to the moot saturday
any open spots, we will help keep your beer cool

Attachments

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
There is plenty of room for you and your friends on our boat. Don't forget to invite Sandy Bottom. I will have lots of beers for her!!! (to keep cold that is).

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(The Coozie @ Aug 26 2003, 05:20 PM)Me and my friend need a ride out to the moot saturday
any open spots, we will help keep your beer cool
Ah, duh there friend....I think you have away your secret

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hey, rumpshaker posting on surfergirl's name....i got somethin to stuff in ya!!!
seems like ya got plenty of room for a 'schweaty weiner!!!'

right, wiz?!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 26 2003, 09:36 PM)hey, rumpshaker posting on surfergirl's name....i got somethin to stuff in ya!!!
seems like ya got plenty of room for a 'schweaty weiner!!!'

right, wiz?!

Sure! Schweaty Wieners for all the girls!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just come home Coozie and you can go out every weekend. You know we're pals. Besides, all that fancy beer will give you a hang-over. You know you like Bud Light best!!

G

·
You know I have room for you coozie, on a boat that will let you hold a beer. You won't have to compete with that fancy schmancy coney-Yak...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
coozie, i don't have a coozie yet...will you forsake boating to come to a fine wedding with me? lol! i'm sure the bride & groom won't mind a fine coozie like you attending. i'll even throw some money in the envelope for you!
and since you have no hands, i'll sign the guest book for you, too!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 27 2003, 10:06 AM)Coozie, we will be heading to Fl . soon, wanna come along? Get away from the cold & snow?
Well, if Coozie doesn't come down, I will

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
coozie, come with me... I am in my prime and looking for some form of plastic that can handle all my wanton ways...

hubba hubba...

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
Hey Coozie!!
if you cant find a ride out to the moot, gimme a call.
We have a BBQ planned in Romeo!!
bring your friend she's cute!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Now Coozie, come to your senses. You have to forget about all this rubbish--agents, Florida and hot babes!! It's not for you, really! You were always a family man--content to hang out at the tot-lot. What happened to you?

And cognac is no threat to you. Have you ever tasted that stuff? You've got to chase it with a cold beer and that's where you come in. We need ya' man!! Come home. I promise we won't lend you out to any irresponssible coozie abusers (you know who I mean). Come back to the east side were you were born to be.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Well, let this be a lesson learned. Never, ever, no matter how good of a friend they are...give them your favorite coozie.

What do you think the LSCN ones are for???? Every time a friend needs one that is what they get and I tell them to keep it
Spreading the good word.

Back to the Formula coozie....maybe we should play keep away with it. We'll pass it around to different members and when the XO's can figure out who has it, they'll get it back.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Coozie! Don't beleive them! Once winter hits, you will be living a lonely life, probably in storage at some cold , dark, lonely boat yard. Come to Fl with us! We boat from Oct till May! We will even take you to South Beach! Then we will post pics of you having fun.

PM us, we will give you directions.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts