Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to hire a barteneder for my Christmas party.
Does anyone know how I can find one with reasonable rates, of course they would get tips too

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(jewels @ Nov 14 2003, 08:50 AM)Hey Amy I need a part time gig, I'll do it!
When is it? I'm all about making money one way or another!

but i wanted you to be there and party and not work, who is going to dance on my pole

·
Registered
165 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Nov 14 2003, 09:02 AM)but i wanted you to be there and party and not work, who is going to dance on my pole

Is that a strap-on pole??

Shouldn't that be Goose's pole, eh?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(BigTree @ Nov 14 2003, 11:48 AM)QUOTE(fit chick @ Nov 14 2003, 09:02 AM)
but i wanted you to be there and party and not work, who is going to dance on my pole

Is that a strap-on pole??

Shouldn't that be Goose's pole, eh?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTEbut i wanted you to be there and party and not work, who is going to dance on my pole LOL!!! That would be quite a site, I'll fling around that thing and fall right on my head!
Sounds like fun, tho! Ya know that pole dancing is becoming quite popular, serious! They even have classes in LA how to strip using them! What a novel concept!

Anyways, when is the party?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Did you find a bartender yet? I am sure there is alot of us that bartend, me included!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Nov 16 2003, 06:04 PM)talk about putting the cat in charge of the fish!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
hey i allways wanted to ba a bartender ,,,i learn quick can i pour my own drinks??
i work for drinks too..

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
to be honest, we are kinda looking for someone who ISN'T a member on the site, to be more professional (not that the members aren't professional) but a third party bartender that could keep things under control behind the bar, and not get loaded with the others at the party!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
goose i was just kidding... but my friend hired one for his party a while back ill ask him about it ,

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Nov 17 2003, 04:10 PM)Do you need a few musicians to make the spirits bright?
depends, how much do you charge? a band would be cool, although not too big a setup

·
Registered
622 Posts
We dont charge much for LSCN parties, and we are a compact group, ask Instigator, we played on his deck for the first LSCN Jam Session.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Nov 18 2003, 11:04 AM)We dont charge much for LSCN parties, and we are a compact group, ask Instigator, we played on his deck for the first LSCN Jam Session.
please pm me your rates, and how much room you will need and the type of music you play
Thanks

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank You for your help !
I found a bartender from the D.A.C.
What are your favorite drinks besides beer so we know what to get???

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Last Post Info
Nov 25 2003, 05:17 PM
In: looking for a
By: fit chick

i thought that was funny when i signed on

1 - 20 of 21 Posts