Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Tried a search and nothing came up so....

Looking to get some more work done, and am looking for a good artist here (my two artists are in Anchorage and Seattle), one who can do realistic work well. I'm pretty heavily tattooed now, so I know what I'm looking for but I'm just trying to narrow down the search some. I'm willing to drive, but preferrably somewhere on the North side.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Timmy-B at Electric Chair though it probably is too far for you to drive.

·
Registered
526 Posts
So what strain of Musky are you going with???

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Dec 17 2009, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tried a search and nothing came up so....

Looking to get some more work done, and am looking for a good artist here (my two artists are in Anchorage and Seattle), one who can do realistic work well. I'm pretty heavily tattooed now, so I know what I'm looking for but I'm just trying to narrow down the search some. I'm willing to drive, but preferrably somewhere on the North side.

Any suggestions?

my nephew does some good work he works up in clarkston now but hes done a few lions players shoot me a pm and ill give you his info if you want

·
Registered
45 Posts
QUOTE(nitwit @ Dec 17 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is my wife's guy - his work is the best I've seen. He's out of Eternal in Livonia...

http://www.jaywheeler.com/index_218.htm

Jay does great work although I have nothing personally done by him but have seen a few of his pieces .... great artist

·
Registered
290 Posts
When it comes to portrait work in this area, there's only one guy, Tom Renshaw. He has his own setup out of Eternal in Clawson.

I got a portrait tattoo of my daughter on my chest from him in December 2008. I was on an 18-month waiting list for my appt. It wasn't cheap, but I didn't care what the cost was. I just wanted it to be perfect, and it is! Wish I had a photo handy. I couldn't believe how many people stopped me this summer and commented on it. Felt like a celebrity some days.

http://tomrenshaw.com/

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.