Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Raft needs your help.

We are looking for some live bands to donate some time on the 31st of July for the Pre raft Party @ Gino's Surf..

The raft does not have enough money to pay you for your services, unfortunately. But we would be much appreciative and you can get some more play time out there to make your band even better known than they are. It's all for a worthy cause and should be a good turn out. We can offer you some sponsorship on the web site also...Free advertisement.

Please post or pm me if you know of anyone willing to do something like this or atleast come down in booking price for us. Thank you, from all of us here at the Lake St. Clair Raft, LLC.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Jun 15 2004, 01:19 PM)The raft does not have enough money to pay you for your services, unfortunately.
The raft does not have ANY money!!!

·
12,052 Posts
I will email the grand daddy's in case they don't see this. They were at Klaudia's hall party and they ROCKED!!!!!! Ask anyone that was there.

·
Registered
622 Posts
We were the Band at Gooses' and Fitchicks' Xmas Party if that is any reference as to who we are and what we do. We also did a Jam session at Steve's Bar.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
How did you guts like the band that was playing downstairs during the pimps and hoes bash?

Well, I'm sure that Pete would love to play you can reach him @ (248) 802-8565

They have new equipment and a new vocalist so they sound way better now.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the number kat I will be giving them a call

BASSNECK!!! Definately want you! I was one of goose & fitchicks bartenders...You guys were great PM me your info so we can talk! THANKS

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Sorry to say that my band is booked all that weekend at San Souci Bar on Harsen's Isle.
I would have loved to do this.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I just sent a link to this page to my buddy Matt (singer from Sweet Teaze.... currently singing in PHX). I'll check with him to see if he's interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts