Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking to hire someone who has a floor scrubber to clean the floor after are Halloween party. Last years guy did a fine job but it took a long time. I will look into renting one but someone has to know someone.

They have to arrive at 12:30 and do the job that night.

Please call me Paul Swensen
586-491-8888

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Sep 23 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We are looking to hire someone who has a floor scrubber to clean the floor after are Halloween party. Last years guy did a fine job but it took a long time. I will look into renting one but someone has to know someone.

They have to arrive at 12:30 and do the job that night.

Please call me Paul Swensen
586-491-8888

If you want a professional guy give Rick Snow a call 586.992.3042

Superior Industrial Cleaning

they are awsome and will be very timely tell him Mark Miller from Culinary Expressions sent you

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(tcg @ Sep 23 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What is the date?
Where is the floor?
How big?
Just scrubbed and mopped or waxed to?
What did you pay last time?

Matt
Date is Oct 10th start time is 1AM when the party ends, its the VFW hall on Jefferson north of 11 mile room size is 40 by 80 is my guess.
just a simple wet the floor and suck it dry. it's spilled drinks all over the place.

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Sep 23 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(tcg @ Sep 23 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What is the date?
Where is the floor?
How big?
Just scrubbed and mopped or waxed to?
What did you pay last time?

Matt
Date is Oct 10th start time is 1AM when the party ends, its the VFW hall on Jefferson north of 11 mile room size is 40 by 80 is my guess.
just a simple wet the floor and suck it dry. it's spilled drinks all over the place.

I own a 15" floor scrubber and a 20" high speed buffer and access to anything else I might need.

Grand rental on 21 and Gratiot rents one of those walk behind floor machines you are looking for.

If you were looking for a strip and wax I'd come out and give you a bid but it sounds like you just need a good mop job.

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts