Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sponsor Since 02-09
290 Posts
We have 2 models of the jonttu palm rods which are the same style and made in finland ($12 & $20)

·
Registered
242 Posts
QUOTE(AnglersPoint @ Jan 6 2010, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We have 2 models of the jonttu palm rods which are the same style and made in finland ($12 & $20)

What makes these rods unique? The Fins always come up with something different . Remember the Rapala strumin rod which I don t see no more.

·
Registered
242 Posts
QUOTE(AnglersPoint @ Jan 6 2010, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We have 2 models of the jonttu palm rods which are the same style and made in finland ($12 & $20)

What makes these rods unique? The Fins always come up with something different . Remember the Rapala strumin rod which I don t see no more.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(the tank @ Jan 6 2010, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(AnglersPoint @ Jan 6 2010, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We have 2 models of the jonttu palm rods which are the same style and made in finland ($12 & $20)

Not sure. Never used before.just figured thats all you need for st clair .

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I looked at it today at anglers point and jerry's son was telling me that it is a palm rod and they use some type of velcro and attach it to the palm of your hand. It looked interesting but I have enough rods to figure out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.