Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to Ginos today, fishing was slow 4 keepers. I had to use the bathroom so I jumped on the quad and ran into Ginos parking lot, well somewhere on the way there or back my Frabil bucket seat with all my tackle came out of the bucket and is now missing
, there were 3 little tackle boxes in there with a bunch of jigging raps teardrops and jigging spoons. This is 21 years of collecting all that tackle and I'm really bummed about it, so please if you guys or anyone you know found it there is a $40 reward.

I just hope someone didn't take it while I was in the bathroom

·
Registered
795 Posts
It wasn't stolen, it just flew out of the bucket, a guy on michigan sportsmen site found it
. I didn't ever think I would get it back. what a nice guy

Thanks for all the comments guys

·
Registered
84 Posts
QUOTE(Robot Looee @ Jan 18 2010, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It wasn't stolen, it just flew out of the bucket, a guy on michigan sportsmen site found it

now lADIES AND GENTLEMEN THAT WAHT SPORTSMENSHIP IS ALL ABOUT. I HAVE LOST A LOT OF STUFF. AND NEVER GOT IT BACK. HELL JUST FOUND OUT A BUDDY . STOLE MY BOAT A FEW YEARS BACK. dead now due to his own duing. but i no longer have a boat and good ridddens to him and any like him

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
QUOTE(Robot Looee @ Jan 18 2010, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It wasn't stolen, it just flew out of the bucket, a guy on michigan sportsmen site found it

How sweet is that, Congrats...... what a true sportsman for the honesty

·
Registered
526 Posts
Awesome I love a happy ending, I recommend some spray paint on buckets so it looks different than everybody elses, it will make people think twice bout walkin round with it, ******* didn't your ma warn you about hanging around with people like that? that is an awful story, sorry 2 hear, what kind of person would steal a friends boat, was it aluminum and sold for scrap? that is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.