Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

LOST STUFF?

2K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  Campari 
#1 ·
We can put everything into a box and recover things we lost at Jobbie Nooner or other boating event.

I have 2-sunglasses (CK's? and Pauigans), some towels, some shirts, some flip flops (CK's), various coozies (i think i will keep most of these), and other random items.

I know Amy is missing her flip flops, we think Milord has 'em.

Anyway, bring everything with you and maybe you will find what you are missing!!!

#6 ·
QUOTE(Milord @ Jun 30 2003, 02:35 PM)DD, I think I have Amy's and I think they are plain black but I will check for you. I should have worn some, I cut my foot early in the day and it bothered me all frickin' weekend. Actually, it's still bothering me!

Sorry to hear about your foot, Milord!

I made a mistake a few years ago going barefoot, cut my foot pretty bad too! Ouch!

See you Thursday!

#10 ·
I've got this round silver thing that kinda looks like a missle, it has two batteries in it but it's not a flashlight. There is a little red knob on the bottom that when you turn it, it starts to shake, faster as you turn the knob. I think its a drink mixer but not sure. Did anyone leave this on my boat?

#11 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 30 2003, 04:14 PM)I've got this round silver thing that kinda looks like a missle, it has two batteries in it but it's not a flashlight. There is a little red knob on the bottom that when you turn it, it starts to shake, faster as you turn the knob. I think its a drink mixer but not sure. Did anyone leave this on my boat?

#12 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 30 2003, 04:18 PM)QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 30 2003, 04:14 PM) I've got this round silver thing that kinda looks like a missle, it has two batteries in it but it's not a flashlight. There is a little red knob on the bottom that when you turn it, it starts to shake, faster as you turn the knob. I think its a drink mixer but not sure. Did anyone leave this on my boat?

Hmm, seems as though the owner has stepped forward. Thata girl Pauligan!

#16 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 30 2003, 10:04 PM)Lost a yellow ciragette case. waterproof. Says "party naked" on it.
I seen you drop it a couple of times, it don't surprise me you lost it!

#18 ·
You dropped it in the water, but I don't remember on which boat you where getting on at the time!
But you did retrive it them two times I seen you drop it!

#19 ·
LOST: small, purple PWC anchor w/multi-color nylon line. Last seen tied to Lil' Instigator JUST BEFORE it started floating away . . . <_<

#20 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jun 30 2003, 10:35 PM)LOST: small, purple PWC anchor w/multi-color nylon line. Last seen tied to Lil' Instigator JUST BEFORE it started floating away . . .

If it was tied, then how did it float away??????? <_<

#21 ·
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 1 2003, 12:19 AM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jun 30 2003, 10:35 PM) LOST: small, purple PWC anchor w/multi-color nylon line. Last seen tied to Lil' Instigator JUST BEFORE it started floating away . . .

If it was tied, then how did it float away???????

That's what IIIIII'm asking!?

I KNOW you're CERTAINLY not questioning my 'Ancient Sea Captain' knot tying abilities . . . are you?

#22 ·
I still have Scott Sawders cooler and Instigators GPS.

#23 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jul 1 2003, 12:35 AM)I still have Instigators GPS.
From a MONTH AGO . . . DUUUUUDE!!

Like I really NEEEEEED it or anything . . . <_<

#24 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 30 2003, 10:04 PM)Lost a yellow cigarette case. waterproof. Says "party naked" on it.
This was last seen on Capt'n Rob's boat. I think I even saw it when I got off the boat, but I do know people were still grabbing their belongings, so I don't know if it's still there.

#25 ·
duece! aaaahhhhhhh! i tore my apartment apart looking for those sunglasses! lol! the beigey-brown ones are mine. lol!

the flip flops you can ditch...grrr...worthless sticks in the mud...lol!

i'll be gone for a few days, so i'll catch up with you after!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.