Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had more STUPID things happen with the Saleenamobile...I am ready to sell her!!! grrrrrrr.....

You may recall the MUD INCIDENT....

Then came the Tannery incident....

Next the Headlamp.....

Then the Power Outage.....

Then the Oil Leak...

So...........NOW the car is sitting in the pouring rain with a wooden ramp (that my Ex so graciously made for me so it wouldn't keep scraping on the garage floor) stuck underneath it - it won't go forward or backward - the front end is just inside the garage enough that the door won't shut and all of my (and Puppetshow's) garage sale stuff is in there...I can see that it's going to be a chore to get it out - it's really stuck in there and there's no moving the ramp...anyone have an Axe? How about a chainsaw? Know any good car thieves?

Anyone wanna buy a Saleen?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I have a chainsaw, axe, truck and tow chains.
Your welcome to use all or any to get your situation straightened out.

NoCode

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
You won't sell her you LOVE her!!!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts

those ramps are not all that you need an actual approach.
get some crushed concrete to fill in the area then maybe some crushed limestone.

hope you get it out ok !

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Floor jacks, lift the car up and pull the wood ramps out........guess you need to fill in the gap as Eddie suggested. <_< Bummer, girl friend. If we were closer I'd send Rich to help ya.

Did you get the oil leak fixed?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Are you looking at trying to get this fixed by tonight? If you are I'm guessing that you need to saw/cut/slash/ break the boards. Do you or anyone close to your house have a saw? I least that's what I took from the way you described it.

If you lived anywhere closed to where I lived I'd come over and give you a hand. Sorry

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 24 2003, 09:39 PM)You won't sell her you LOVE her!!!!!

I know...YES I DO !!!

A guy at the dealership said Saleen is going bankrupt, and if that is true, Saleena362's value skyrocketed!!! However.....at this moment, I am so freakin' frustrated.

I have a "helper" that will take care of it tomorrow.........so for now I will just feel sorry for myself.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Sep 24 2003, 09:44 PM)If you lived anywhere closed to where I lived I'd come over and give you a hand. Sorry
I know you would; thanks Buddy.

ThreeCrabs...yes, the oil leak is fixed. One of those other incidents caused it, I do believe....

And I guess I woulda coulda shoulda paved the driveway if I wasn't selling the house.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Just go's to show ya, chicks shouldn't own HOT cars!

OHHHH! I'm gonna pay for that!!

J/K buddy!! Really!!!

Sorry your having a bad day.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Sep 24 2003, 10:30 PM)Just go's to show ya, chicks shouldn't own HOT cars!

How about chicks that own hot trucks??? HHMMM....Mr. Smarty Pance???

Yep....You are gonna pay! Are ya going to the Tin Fish on Saturday??? i'll meet ya in the parking lot. Look for the hot truck

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I'll bring the Diesel. Lets hook em up. Tug-O-War!!

I'll be there as long a Larry is doing OK and mom doesn't need me.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Sep 24 2003, 10:30 PM)Just go's to show ya, chicks shouldn't own HOT cars!

I pity the fool

·
Registered
6,661 Posts

REALLY???????? <_<

I beg to differ with you

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Boater2be.....All you men stick together when it comes to a diesel! What's up with that? I drive one everyday.......don't feel the need to have one in me truck, unless maybe it's that ho Cummings

Shandog, I was going to put my user name on my license plate, too, but too many letters and I didn't want to put 3crabs for obvious reasons. Any ideas out there how I can get threecrabs on there, lol?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Sell it and get something that can safely make it over speed bumps.

·
Registered
666 Posts
And Mini looked so cute driving that black Vette with the "Shandog" plates on it to a bass tournament.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Shannon, Laney you know I'm kidding. Actually I am quite jealous. I REALLY miss my old 400hp Camaro. If I wasn't saving for a boat and paying for a truck that stickered closer to a Vette, I would have a toy for the street.

Hummmm, I may not be able to live it down if you guys beat me in a drag race though. <_<

TC. I don't know why testosterone and diesel mix so well. I bought mine in anticipation of upgrading from my camper to a 5th wheel. Pay off the truck first then get the 5th wheel. So I will have some practical used for it's capabilities. Other then that It's just KOOL!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts