Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well kids, here it is! the next LSCN event! Sunday August 24th at Jack's it's Lake St Clair's 2nd Annual Homemade Bathing Contest! There'll be drink specials for members, VIP seating poolside for a select few, and lots of F-U-N!

WRIF will be in the house for this (hosted by Doug Podell himself!) which means lots of giveaways...and CK Promotions Rock CDs!!!

Now, if you're feeling really frisky and want to compete, i'd be more than happy to 'suit ya up' with some creative suits. There's a $200 cash prize for 1st, $100 2nd & $50 3rd, and it's all judged on crowd response! But they have to be made of anything BUT cloth! (you should see my ideas! hee hee!)

Anyhoo...it'll be a great LSCN day regardless! Wahoooo!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OH! and there's cash prizes for guy's suits, too! hee hee! could see fast eddie showing up wearing nothing but a potatoe and when podell asks him, "what are ya?" he'll say "why a dicktator!"

shoot, based on crowd response, lscn ladies would for sure win!

and another thought...a GREAT pre-empter for what you'll see (or wear) at fantasy fest! hee hee!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I'll be there fo sho, but.... let's not kid the ladies, if Doug Podell is involved I wouldn't even think of entering the contest unless you are sporting a C or better. Based on what happens on Wednesdays at Wild Woodies this is a pretty fair assumption.

My prediction for winners:

Third place - fake.
Second place - faker.
First place - OMG - fakliest.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope....mike lefevre is the main host and doug's been warned by both of us that it is NOT a wild woodys type joint. yes we want fun, but it's NOT wild woodys.

mike's worked with him before. the 3 of us will do just fine. you can check out the pics from last year at: 1st Annual LSC Homemade Bikini Contest

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 13 2003, 11:59 AM)My prediction for winners:

Third place - fake.
Second place - faker.
First place - OMG - fakliest.
I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
(I love them all!)

Sounds like a good time I'll be there I'm sure.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
hmmmm...........thinking about it............

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Puppetshow and I have the BEST idea !!!!

I think I just may do this, CK

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Sounds like fun!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Aug 14 2003, 09:37 AM)wow- that would be fun.. i nominate Pauline to partake- i have a great idea for her.

You can enter. Make one out of Q-Tips and cotton balls.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 14 2003, 08:46 AM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Aug 14 2003, 09:37 AM) wow- that would be fun.. i nominate Pauline to partake- i have a great idea for her.

You can enter. Make one out of Q-Tips and cotton balls.

could you imagine???? ummm..... NO

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 14 2003, 10:01 AM)i heard snowmaker is going to enter, he is going to use a peanut shell and some kite string
Yeah, because you already stole my thimble idea.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey! i don't remember putting this thread in here!

snowbi, duece, do i have to seperate you two? lol!

hell yeah! if you need help, let me know! i am the QUEEN of making homemade bikinis!!! been doing it for 4 years or so now! lol! even went to the national finals in houston in 2000. AWESOME!!

seriously, any girl (or guy) who's interested in entering and winning the moolah let me know! i'll help! wahoooo!!! LSCN RULES!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol...no ya fruit loop!
jk!
i always wanted to put on a car show with him as dj, tho (wolfman jack, that is)

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Aug 14 2003, 09:37 AM)wow- that would be fun.. i nominate Pauline to partake- i have a great idea for her.

chick; I'll do it if you do it!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pauligan, i have some great ideas involving a favorite breakfast cereal.... want me to pm you?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 13 2003, 11:53 AM)a GREAT pre-empter for what you'll see (or wear) at fantasy fest! hee hee!
Sooooo . . . body paint IS acceptable??

1 - 20 of 51 Posts