Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Got on the ice about 6:30am fished till 1pm most fish came on minnows or kens with red egg. 6fow, never moved, fished over weeds, fish came in hot and heavy every 10 to 15 min. one of our best days this year. Kept 20 smaller ones to scale a leave the skin on, they make tasty appeitizers!!!
Good Luck

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
ggggggQUOTE(Ski Patrol @ Mar 8 2010, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got on the ice about 6:30am fished till 1pm most fish came on minnows or kens with red egg. 6fow, never moved, fished over weeds, fish came in hot and heavy every 10 to 15 min. one of our best days this year. Kept 20 smaller ones to scale a leave the skin on, they make tasty appeitizers!!!
Good Luck

good pics-you guys had a blast-great treasure!

·
Registered
692 Posts
QUOTE(mr.twister @ Mar 8 2010, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ggggggQUOTE(Ski Patrol @ Mar 8 2010, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got on the ice about 6:30am fished till 1pm most fish came on minnows or kens with red egg. 6fow, never moved, fished over weeds, fish came in hot and heavy every 10 to 15 min. one of our best days this year. Kept 20 smaller ones to scale a leave the skin on, they make tasty appeitizers!!!
Good Luck

good pics-you guys had a blast-great treasure!

What area were you fishing?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(BucketMan @ Mar 8 2010, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i wouldnt have kept half those fish. Ive learnd that its not worth the it, or maybe its just that i dont like cleaning fis.but theres some nice ones in there. Good job

I've learned how to filet, and those 7's with the skin on are the only way my Mom and Grandma will eat'em so I don't mind the extra work for them.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Nice job. You gave a tip, it is up to others to apply what information you gave to find their own fish. There is only a day or so worth of fishing left anyhow. Good luck next year.

·
Registered
697 Posts
he didnt say where he got that 14" earlier in the year either. i dont blame him. however, he did lose a fish finder of some sort and stated which road near the lake he lost it on. one could use that information to try and find where he was. probably not though. im far too lazy anyway

·
Registered
692 Posts
QUOTE(givemethe @ Mar 8 2010, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>he didnt say where he got that 14" earlier in the year either. i dont blame him. however, he did lose a fish finder of some sort and stated which road near the lake he lost it on. one could use that information to try and find where he was. probably not though. im far too lazy anyway

I only asked out of curiousity, I sure don't plan to follow him around, just because he caught some fish.

·
Registered
106 Posts
did you win that hat in some sort of fishing contest? I mean you won the auger at the AP food drive, you won the nice gear from JImmy's for that 14in perch. So you must have won that hat, YOu all ways have it on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
QUOTE(Joe G @ Mar 9 2010, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(givemethe @ Mar 8 2010, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>he didnt say where he got that 14" earlier in the year either. i dont blame him. however, he did lose a fish finder of some sort and stated which road near the lake he lost it on. one could use that information to try and find where he was. probably not though. im far too lazy anyway

I only asked out of curiousity, I sure don't plan to follow him around, just because he caught some fish.

thats why theres no fish people like that keeping minnows not letting them grow, just kidding buddy keep it up

1 - 20 of 25 Posts