Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Pirlgirl & I were talking last fall about putting one together this summer. I haven't talked to her in awhile. We will be home soon, hopefully we can do it. Or someone will.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I will be organizing something, be at a Poker Run that costs money and it will be organized or just a couple of fun runs that won't cost anything. What is everyone more interested in?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was really looking for the dates of the upcoming poker runs already planned. I believe McMachan (sp?) sponsors one.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Rerun - i know of a Poker Run in the works for the first Monday in August. It's for all types of boats (cruisers, offshores etc.) Take the day off work and it starts at Jack's. Inexpensive and about 5 stops. I'm plannign to take my boat in it. Missed out last year.

will keep ya'll posted.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Convincor It's the day after Jobbienooner...
Is there any other ones on the lake planned for this summer.

Let me know Boatchic......I've been filling up my bosses calendar with days I need off......He's going to be b$tching for sure when he sees them all. I just hope I don't have to give up a Jobbienooner or something.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ May 7 2003, 04:30 PM)Thanks Convincor It's the day after Jobbienooner...
Is there any other ones on the lake planned for this summer.

Let me know Boatchic......I've been filling up my bosses calendar with days I need off......He's going to be b$tching for sure when he sees them all. I just hope I don't have to give up a Jobbienooner or something.
you miss jobbienooner?????? never!! why would you say such a thing???

·
Registered
991 Posts
I do believe there is a mid week poker run in the middle of June, last year it was June 26th, put together by John Schaldebrand and Mac and Rays to benefit the special olympics. It was a $200 entry fee, when I hear something I will post it.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ May 7 2003, 02:09 PM)Take the day off work and it starts at Jack's.
it does? i know nothing about it. can you fill me in on details? i would be soooooo appreciative! thanks!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
These are the only ones I can find scheduled:

June 6-7, Smoke On The Water Poker Run, Poker Runs Offshore, Grand Haven, MI. Contact: Mark Blondin or Bob Luellen 616/846-1569 Smoke on the Water

June 27-29, Lake St. Clair Challenge Poker Run & Race Weekend, MI. Contact: Mike Raguso, Silver Cup Series

August 22-23, 1000 Islands Can/am Poker Run (World's Largest Int'l event) HUGE!
More info call 1-800-354-9145 or Poker Runs America's 1000 Islands poker run

Nov 1-12 10th Annual Key West Poker Run Festival- Multiple departures Florida Powerboat Club I never miss this one!

There are at least a dozen others that people put on during the summer, but I haven't got the dates yet.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 7 2003, 10:31 PM)QUOTE(BoatChic @ May 7 2003, 02:09 PM) Take the day off work and it starts at Jack's.
it does? i know nothing about it. can you fill me in on details? i would be soooooo appreciative! thanks!
I know it starts at Jack's. Did last year also, sounds fun cause it's low key, inexpensive and not a race, more of a fun run, i think 5 bucks a hand...
I'll keep ya posted. One guy organizes it (Jeff i think).

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What's the cost per boat on the silver series one? How many peeps is it for and what's the cost of extra riders?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts