Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished last night with Ted Stehney and Fisheater. We lauched out of blossom heath at 5:30. We struck out at our first location, moved to another waypoint and started to pound the fish. We were getting doubles and almost had a triple in the boat. From 7 till 9 (dark) we ended up catching our 3 man limit. In-Lines with boards took all but 2 of the fish, 1 oz. , 10 ft back. Lots of fish in the 15" range with a few around the 22" mark. Good time out on LSC, can't wait to do it again.

Sorry no picture's. While at the ramp we spoke with another fisherman that returned to the dock, he also had his limit.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
The walleye were aggressive last evening. Me & my bud were casting for skis when a chit load on fish showed up on the graph. Thinking they were bass I pitched out a tube & it got wacked hard by a walleye. Ended up catching a couple more nice eater size on tubes (all released). Had I had my walleye gear with me I would have targeted them.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Zib @ Aug 16 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The walleye were aggressive last evening. Me & my bud were casting for skis when a chit load on fish showed up on the graph. Thinking they were bass I pitched out a tube & it got wacked hard by a walleye. Ended up catching a couple more nice eater size on tubes (all released). Had I had my walleye gear with me I would have targeted them.

I didn't think the fish were aggressive at all! We would see our board stall and have to force feed the fish. They were hungry but not smashing the bait. Either way is fine as long as the fish are biting... The walleye should be in the lake for a while know.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(troller11 @ Aug 17 2009, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ryan give me a call maybe we can do a double trip do skis til dark then tag some eyes. i never bring any walleye gear. nice job on 3 man limit

Will Do Denis! We actually seen you out there, at least pretty sure it was you.

Pat - Will do, Hope all is well up in Sarnia!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts