Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to start a Lake Saint Clair Network Angler of the Month Award. Followed by a Angler of the year Award. What's your thought on this Program?
It would be based on the reports with some pictures we see. Keeping a eye on the reports will determine who would be the winner.
Perhaps a Award can be picked up @ Anglers Point.
Lets see what you say and if were into it I'll post the details.

h2o

·
Registered
583 Posts
Seems like a cool idea, but, based on some of the 'animosity' lately on reports, 'real' sizes of fish, etc., things could get really ugly. I love this forum to share tips/ideas, and post reports as a thank-you for those who have done the same. I've learned a TON of info/tips on here, even before I joined, and many of those tips have led to me catching 'eyes this year, even from shore. I like to give people who report the benefit of the doubt, regardless of pics (I for one don't post pics 'cause I never bring my camera with me from shore--it's probably just a matter of time 'till I get jumped out there at 3am lol), so I'd be all for it. Plus, it would likely lead to more reports, which is one thing I'm sure we'd all appreciate. I just hope that things can stay civil, that's all.

Maybe just my opinion, perhaps there could be a list of candidates every month/year, and the members could all vote? It really does sound like a great idea!

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There would be a council to vote. The winner will be picked from a variety of issues. Once started you'll see how it will be deserved. The program will have integrity and the award will be nicely done. Just another dimention to LSCN.

h2o

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
That might cut into my job searching efforts...

I applaud you sir for your continued thoughts on ways to add involvement in LSCNet and promoting Lake Saint Clair, arguably the best all-around freshwater fishing lake in the world.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Count me out. I think there would be too many hurt egos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts