Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's coming down to the wire, and I don't know if we will be able to pull this off for this season, but maybe with your help, we can do it.

There's been some requests for LSCN beach towels. I started looking and I'm finding a whole of choices. Lightweight, medium weight, heavyweight, 1-ply, 2-ply, 12 lb/dozen, 24/lb per dozen, Turkish Terry Velour, cotton, 40"x70", 35" x 6", etc., etc..

SO, if you have any preferences on the options above, let it be known.

What about logo location? Some people hang the towels over the seat so only the bottom would show, others lay them across the rear sunpad where the whole thing would show. Which is more common, so we can figure out where to put the logo?

Any design input is welcome.

We can't make any promises, but if the feedback is good, we may be able to pull it off!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Bigger, heavier towels are always good. more comfortable to lay on and dont rip as easy. as for the logo, maybe do both if possible, but ill vote for the bottom, and use them at home too.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Aquaholic @ Jul 27 2004, 05:06 PM)Bigger, heavier towels are always good. more comfortable to lay on and dont rip as easy. as for the logo, maybe do both if possible, but ill vote for the bottom, and use them at home too.
Biggest and heaviest would result in a $45 towel. The next step down would be about $30. I think that would be a little easier to sell!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'd like the $30 towel with the logo on the ends.

big fluffy white with red/blue logo!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a size/price comparison. Also note that the larger towels are also a little thicker. Maybe I'll put this up as a poll...

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Size does not matter.

A think the quality of the towel is more important...a nice thick, fluffy beach towel would be cool

I think the design should consist of the logo, www.lakestclair.net, and "THE COOLEST CYBER TRIP ON THE LAKE."

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
A big, thick cuddly towel! Nothing cheap! Have WWW.LSCN.NET on each end of the towel so it doesn't matter which way it hangs from a seat. Emblem in the middle.....

Colors???? I hate plan 'ole white towels.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(Aquaholic @ Jul 27 2004, 04:06 PM)Bigger, heavier towels are always good. more comfortable to lay on and dont rip as easy. as for the logo, maybe do both if possible, but ill vote for the bottom, and use them at home too.
I agree! Bigger is always better!

We would like it to last after a few washes and lscn events. Multicolors is good a picture of a boat would be cool.
Just like the home page, have the flags on it.
Don't forget the Yugoslavian flag.

6' long is good considering most of us are full grown and there are alot of couples here so double wide would be good! Not to mension that we might want to use it for a blanket for Hammer when he (or whomever) passes out.

·
Registered
769 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jul 27 2004, 10:06 PM)6' long is good considering most of us are full grown and there are alot of couples here so double wide would be good!
blankets would be good also. I always seem to run out on my boat.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Size Does Matter!!!

I'm for the big towels. I'm like 6'4.
Show some love for us BIG people

1 - 13 of 13 Posts