Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey! i dont know if this was ever brought up before, but what about putting together a simple yet fun cookbook made up of each lscn member's favorite recipe?

i'd be happy to put it together, and we could sell it for $5-10 at the christmas party with the proceeds going to lscn fund or soscl... whichever. it'd be simple, tho. nothing hardbound (lol!)

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
everyone can email me a recipe, and i'll put it in a booklet form, and print it out, maybe use those report covers like in school (the plastic ones with the spine that slides on it)...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hmmmmm...... <_<

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 20 2003, 10:42 AM)Hmmmmm......

Anthything for a post.

The Warden being a recipee junky she would for sure volunteer some. The Mother in law is a old school super grandma when it comes to that kind a crap. We could come up with quite a few really good ones.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, like each member has a recipe to represent them or something like that. kinda fun!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Here's my recipe:

1. go to store, buy beer
2. bring home, put in fridge until proper temp is reached
3. remove from fridge, immediately put beer in coozie
4. open and enjoy!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Our family did that one year...the end result was humorous and a family heirloom now. Good idea!

NOw where in the hell is that family cookbook?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 20 2003, 06:30 PM)hey, how about a "girls of LSCN calander"? for the new year

c'mon CK, you should know better than that
There was a thread about that like 6 months ago. Even had a girl for each month already picked out.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok, here's the dealio, homies! :

please email me a recipe to: [email protected]
this means everyone! tst, damn yankee, p-29, rerun(bachelor stuff! lol!) , CAMPARI!!!, mary jane!!! and more!!! (oooohh.. chili on that one fer sure!
) EVERYONE!!! by dec ONE, please!

when i have all the recipies by dec 1 i will put them all together in a booklet.

at the christmas party i will have, say 100 copies to sell. ALL the money goes to LSCN! it's up to YOU ALL NOW!!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Oct 20 2003, 11:29 AM)hey! i dont know if this was ever brought up before, but what about putting together a simple yet fun cookbook made up of each lscn member's favorite recipe?

i'd be happy to put it together, and we could sell it for $5-10 at the christmas party with the proceeds going to lscn fund or soscl... whichever. it'd be simple, tho. nothing hardbound (lol!)

what do you guys think?
speeking of the Christmas party when is it?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Great Idea. I mentioned something about this to Convincor before. I will try to send you something this week.

Goose- I also mentioned the girls fo LSCN calendar to him too..

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
SWEET!!!!

Is the like a cook book or a bar book or both

Babydoll has some good recipies....that's where I get my roundness

I will let her know and when we get our PC back up(should be in a few days) she can email them to ya

1 - 20 of 26 Posts