Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not going to carry on with the whole dream, only the important TIDBITS!!!

So, we LSCN'ers are upnorth camping. CBJ has this HUGE RV with multiple showers and refrigerators and is the place to sneak and go potty so that hovering outside isn't an issue. I know taxman, dookie, fast!eddie, cbj, shandog, pegleg for sure are there... I am known for suddenly tiring of something and leaving early at times, so in the midst of this fine spread of food on this heavily carved wood table once eaten on by the Kings of france sitting outside in the trees not 20 ft from the fire pit, I clink glasses with taxman (who I was chatting with trying to figure out who his girlfriend is) and falsely excuse myself to potty. Really, I'm intending to take a shower and sneak away. So, the shower in the RV now resembles a campground and all the stalls are taken by chicks I don't recognize, except this one corner shower. about 12 inches wide and 5 feet tall, so, I'm maneuvering into this awkward place and just finish lathering up my hair only to have the water run out. I look outmy shower and see CBJ on this Slide, like a kids playschool slide and he's got the water running down it making a waterslide. He's sitting on the top of it and wooing like he does in the bar and unbelievably does a somersault down the slide!! I look evily at him: "CBJ, STOP FING AROUND, I HAVE TO RINSE MY HAIR" he ignores me and continues to play on the modified slip and slide. I stomp out of the shower, he says "easy pauligan, just a minute" to which I scream "It's too late, this stuff is stuck in my hair, I'm outta here"

and then I wake up...

weird.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm?????????
I'm going to check out my "dream" book and get back to you <_<

It's nice to know I'm in your dreams

or was in a nightmare <_<

·
Registered
4,269 Posts

I'm cracking up picturing CBJ on a slide woo-hooing!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I want to hear more about the occupants of the other shower stalls.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
It's obvious you have a deep rooted secret crush and burning desire for CBJ and you realize that your desires can never be fulfilled because alas, CBJ is taken.

The wetness - desire to be taken by CBJ but then pulled away from you, sticky stuff left in your hair (think Something About Mary), the other girls in the showers - all the lucky women who have had CBJ, the small shower stall for you - the friendship you have with CBJ that is just not big enough for you.

It all adds up.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
It all makes sense now.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
LMAO, Pauligan! lol!!!

makes some of my wacky dreams seem like regularity! lol!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 10 2003, 10:44 AM)I want to hear more about the occupants of the other shower stalls.

Those were my girl friends!
No! better yet, they were all the girls that are in the running for my personal chamber maids. (I'm the king, and! "It's good to be the king")
CBJ is checking out the the contestant equipment, and is all excited for the event to begin!

The event, a fear factor/beauty opstacle course on a slip & slid.

***** The tension is deep******

the contestants are getting ready for the preliminary bikini portion of the contest.

*****The Crowd errupts as the king anounces CBJ as master of the tan lines and waxing inspector***

Pause work work.......

part two soon....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 10 2003, 10:05 AM)It's obvious you have a deep rooted secret crush and burning desire for CBJ and you realize that your desires can never be fulfilled because alas, CBJ is taken.

The wetness - desire to be taken by CBJ but then pulled away from you, sticky stuff left in your hair (think Something About Mary), the other girls in the showers - all the lucky women who have had CBJ, the small shower stall for you - the friendship you have with CBJ that is just not big enough for you.

It all adds up.
Pauligan.....I bet you;re glad you posted your dream now!!

What about Pauligan! Hair gel anyone????
Good one, Duece!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 10 2003, 10:36 AM)Is that shampoo in your hair?
You're so impatient. I couldn't get colors to match, so I removed them.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Whoa!

What creative people we have here!!!!

Sorry, no wet dreaming about sir CBJ!! (Promise, Patti!)

Taxman, whew!!! Whatever will part two contain???

And, damn always wondered what it would be like to be cameron diaz!!

too funny!!!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Wow Pauligan I had the same dream........ But we were all naked and mad humping like on the discovery channel.

I pretty sure I can produce enough Man Butter, to make mass quanities of Pauligans hair gel. Keep an eye out for it on the shelves soon.

Vidal Sasspooge...... Extra protein for extra body.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
So much for my appetite.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
My lack of presence on the board is causing the LSCN girls to dream about me. If any other girls out there are dreaming about me, a shower, Mahn Greyvee and a hair gel product that doubles as a salad dressing or vedgetable dip. Please let me know.

CBJ's Special sauce great for Salmon, does wonders for your hair and is also used for leaky pipes, roofes, canopys and tarps. Replaces Lock Tight, Goo away and will help whiten your teeth if used regulerly.

For a free sample calll...........3edelhjigwtjkqk;

1 - 20 of 25 Posts