Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Felt a bit sappy for a moment and thought I'd share:

We all know how drastically life changes from minute to minute at times and how people, events, activities flow and ebb with our changing interests in life.

HOWEVER, this little thing we call LSCN will forever be with each of us!!!

whenever we see the initials for CK or
think of a red bus or
a hammer or
snowmakers or
rumpshakers or
funky pictures or
huge parties or
Moneyshots or
fit chicks or
big trees or
an instigator or
skiing at Mt holly or
dancing at that german bar or
singing in groups or
SOCIAL or
the show with rerun or
canehdians or
tin fish or
HCN or
or or or or or
we will ALWAYS have these people, events, times, cross our minds.

Thank you all for the lifetime gift~in progress currently!!!

xoxoxo

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
LOL!!! thanks pauligan! that made me smile...and lol!!!

that show with rerun...lol!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
according to CKs scrap book when you see a large cat you will think of............................Clogging?///????

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
QUOTE(firecracker @ Jul 31 2003, 09:28 AM)What a nice thought this morning Pauligan

It is a nice thought I am so glad that I joined up and met so many new friends and looking forwards to meeting many more.
...........Clogging ...........indeed.........more into irish folk dancing sheeesh.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 31 2003, 09:04 AM)HOWEVER, this little thing we call LSCN will forever be with each of us!!!

whenever we see the initials for CK...
So, it's not wrong to think about her every time I take off my Calvin Klein jeans?

Seriously though; good thread P. You're right, this site and the people I've met through it have definitely been a welcome addition to my life.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
You put a smile on my face. This board has bettered many of our lives because of the friendships and memories we have made. I haven't been on a boat in nearly a year or even close to the lake... but when I hear Lake St. Clair I think of friends... and you all make me smile.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 31 2003, 10:04 AM)the show with rerun
Believe it or not even Pauligan was new to the site at one time......of course I had to hit on her.

No but for real you summed it up there is plenty of things that I've done with this group that I'll never foget.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wow.....you guys seem like such a close net group that really care about each other. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm new and have met just a few of you and I think this site and this group are amazing!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 31 2003, 12:16 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 31 2003, 10:04 AM) the show with rerun
Believe it or not even Pauligan was new to the site at one time......of course I had to hit on her.

No but for real you summed it up there is plenty of things that I've done with this group that I'll never foget.

She was the first girl on the site that I hit on , or, I mean met, also

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
You hit the nail on the head P. I have so many good memories of meeting and parting with all of you, over the last few months. This is the best spring/summer that I have had in a long time.
You guys ROCK.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
NO PROBLEM KIDDO
oooops, i wasn't in there, i must try harder to leave a
lasting impression

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 31 2003, 01:14 PM)
NO PROBLEM KIDDO
oooops, i wasn't in there, i must try harder to leave a
lasting impression

I will have to try harder as well...we suck

1 - 20 of 56 Posts