Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in having a weekly online tourney? We could hash out some type of guidelines for the rules, and regs by way of this post. I was thinking we could keep it fun, and honest in a gentleman's type way. Here are a few of my ideas:

Start date February 1st Monday? Each week would start on Monday and end on Sunday?
End date Sunday February the 28th?
All post entered should be posted no later than 11:59 Sunday night?
Instead of using a tape for measuring, how about today's front page of the news?
We could do multiple specie's, or limit it to perch?
Maybe the mods could help keep track of the winner's from week to week if we do multiple specie's?
The mods could also pic the winners at the end of the week with a tie ending up as each person receiving a "win"?
At the end of the month the person with the most wins is deemed "LSCN Forum's 2010 Ice Fisherperson of the Year"?
Worst case scenario is its ends up one big tie and we all win, and only the fish end up getting the short end of the stick.

Anyhow that's my 2 cents. If there is enough people interested, we could have some fun with it. Post your opinion's here on the rule's and reg's, and if you would be interested. By Friday January 8th we should have a pretty good idea if its possible or not. If so it would be awesome if one of the mods helps out, they have the resource's to make it pretty nice.
Most importantly, this will be just for fun, no hard feelings allowed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts