Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody:

Was just thinking of Mrs. P-29's garage sale a few weeks ago that I forgot to bring something over to sell there... and I think they said they didn't get any body stopping by bc of the holiday so maybe they have stuff to contribute too...

What if we had a HUGE garage sale of all the stuff that is just cluttering up our homes and garages? Proceeds to go to helping keep our website free/parties/etc... ?

And it would be a party having it!!!

What say you, LSCN?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
we could have it a cbj's so he can throw kegs at the customers! loL!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Great idea. I've got tons-o-stuff to donate!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I should have auctioned off my old cell phone that died when it fell into the water with me.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think we have enough people just with who responded so far...

What we need is a large yard on the east side and a day to do it.

Fearful of giving up a summer weekend day for it.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jul 18 2003, 10:08 AM)Hi everybody:

Was just thinking of Mrs. P-29's garage sale a few weeks ago that I forgot to bring something over to sell there... and I think they said they didn't get any body stopping by bc of the holiday so maybe they have stuff to contribute too...

What if we had a HUGE garage sale of all the stuff that is just cluttering up our homes and garages? Proceeds to go to helping keep our website free/parties/etc... ?

And it would be a party having it!!!

What say you, LSCN?
holiday weekend...ya think....peeps are out of town, not garage sale shopping

good idea...
who's gagrage ?

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Great idea Pauline...
I've got tons of old toys stored away just waiting to be sold in a garage sale. I would even be willing to have it at my home (If Shelby Twp isn't considered too far west, that is.)

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Not that he has responded to this thread and he might not go for the idea, but Joe has a huge yard on a main road in a great neighborhood. I live pretty lean, I have little to donate, maybe some clown figurines that I got for x-mas a few years ago.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Please keep me posted. I have stuff to donate.
The ex has been gone over a year; she still has keys to my house and knows when I work.
Since this stuff is still here I have to assume she no longer wants it. I'll be happy to drop it off where ever you want. (And do a little shopping while I'm there)

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Thought I'd resurrect this thread just in case there is still interest in this. As I mentioned earlier, I would be willing to have the sale at my house as long as we can get enough peeps to contribute there stuff. All I really have to sell is a bunch of old toys.

Please respond if you are interested and let me know when would be a good weekend. Also, if anyone would like to help out during the sale, that would be great also.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
for sure...

the hardest part is picking the weekend... unless everybody who wants to donate donates and a few people run the show... ?

I'm willing in late september.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, if that's the case, you pick the weekend and I'll have my stuff over to you!

That's very generous of you as well, thanks!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts