Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
QUOTE(NOVA J @ Sep 9 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm wondering if anyone has put together a plan for the annual end of season get together on gull? Let me know thanks, Justin

is there an island left? not that i want to go there

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
no plans yet still looking for a clean island

seriously

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(NOVA J @ Sep 9 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fitsus @ Sep 9 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>no plans yet still looking for a clean island

seriously

lets have a big party at the beacon cove patio.....

Sure, talk to Karen

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
QUOTE(Soo Sassy @ Sep 9 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We'll try...any ideas?? But we're still getting together at Metro on Friday, last minute plans.

A couple ideas -

A river cruise to MC toward the end of Sep. I think it would be awesome with a bunch of boats!!!

A nice Sunday (or Sat after this one) in Poormans.

·
Registered
22,946 Posts
We don't need no stinkin' island! That's why God made anchors, rope, fenders, and swim platforms!

Now all we need is a gauntlet bridge.

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
We had a great get together in the Baltimore on Sunday.....

Planning on Metro on Friday. I will bring the LSCN banner and have some t shirt available for purchase. That will make it official, right?

Gull Island has been such a mess all year. And now JN VXXIIII is this weekend so I am sure the island will be a mess for a couple weeks. It will take a couple weeks for the water flow to flush away all the glass and baby diapers that will be left behind by all the jerkies.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.