Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Ok, for all you peeps who got "the call" from us at 2:00-2-45 AM last night with a "ready, hee hee, OPA"

We APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!!! Our sole purpose was to SHARE some smiles with those LSCN members lucky enough to be in our phones !!!! We had nothing else to share so the abrupt hang up on those who happened to answer... WE SWEAR~NOTHING PERSONAL!!.

LOVE TO LSCN.

Pauligan, Prowlerr, Shandog.

Peace and have a teriffic weekend!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Brother-in-law: "Was there some reason inparticular for 2 OPA! prank phone calls in the middle of the night?"
<_<

Me: "Um, no. We were going out for a little OPA! and thought we'd share it with everyone."

Brother-in-law:"So basically you and your girlfriends were drunk last night and thought you'd call here 2 times to yell OPA!?"
<_<

Me: "Sorry only about the 2nd call dude - that was a mistake. The first call wasn't!"

OPA!!

hee hee

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
haha - so THAT's what you were saying:)

Great time last night chickies!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 14 2003, 07:47 AM)Ok, for all you peeps who got "the call" from us at 2:00-2-45 AM last night with a "ready, hee hee, OPA"

We APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!!! Our sole purpose was to SHARE some smiles with those LSCN members lucky enough to be in our phones !!!! We had nothing else to share so the abrupt hang up on those who happened to answer... WE SWEAR~NOTHING PERSONAL!!.

LOVE TO LSCN.

THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I must not be special enough to be bestowed such an honor.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Snowmaker, you two are the ONLY ones we called information about... you weren't listed, though!!! Tried: mysinski in New Baltimore...

We also truly wanted to get CK and ThreeCrabs... but didn't know their last names.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 16 2003, 11:39 AM)Snowmaker, you two are the ONLY ones we called information about... you weren't listed, though!!! Tried: mysinski in New Baltimore...
We're listed. Thanks for thinking of us though and for the effort.

If some drunk chick calls me at 2:00 in the morning and wakes me up (since the phone is on my side of the bed for some reason), I better hear more than just OPA! <_<

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jun 14 2003, 11:06 AM)haha - so THAT's what you were saying:)
I listened to it a few times and never made out the OPA! But did reconize one of the voices. But at the time had no idea who it was.

Gotta love the OPA! from Jon's Coney island.....it's the best!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 16 2003, 11:31 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 14 2003, 07:47 AM) Ok, for all you peeps who got "the call" from us at 2:00-2-45 AM last night with a "ready, hee hee, OPA"

LOVE TO LSCN.

THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS

And I got my OPA!! phone call in the wee hours of Saturday morning too Eddie
Copy Cat!!!

Mini you didn't get a call because it was Friday ~ I assumed you were in a fishing tournament and sleeping soundly. Next time fo sho you're on the hit list!

So snow, what IS the correct spelling of you last name? lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 16 2003, 12:00 PM)So snow, what IS the correct spelling of you last name? lol!
Yeah! Right! Like I'm going to give it to you now after I see what you want it for.

The dog keeps us up enough as it is.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 16 2003, 11:00 AM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 16 2003, 11:31 AM) QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 14 2003, 07:47 AM) Ok, for all you peeps who got "the call" from us at 2:00-2-45 AM last night with a "ready, hee hee, OPA"

LOVE TO LSCN.

THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS

And I got my OPA!! phone call in the wee hours of Saturday morning too Eddie
Copy Cat!!!

Mini you didn't get a call because it was Friday ~ I assumed you were in a fishing tournament and sleeping soundly. Next time fo sho you're on the hit list!

So snow, what IS the correct spelling of you last name? lol!
yes you did ! hahaha !
that was myself and threecrabs, drinking by the fire at metro

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 16 2003, 12:00 PM)Mini you didn't get a call because it was Friday ~ I assumed you were in a fishing tournament and sleeping soundly. Next time fo sho you're on the hit list!

Thank you, I think!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
<_< <_< I do believe that "I" was OPA-less!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lol...ladies, you can call me anytime:
586-419-2500!
you chicks are SUCH a riot!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 16 2003, 11:39 AM)We also truly wanted to get CK and ThreeCrabs... but didn't know their last names.
The funny thing is Shandawg does have it

Guess what's happening this Saturday, CK?????????

Holy Smokes, Eddie! I forgot about doing that
Glad to see you made it home safely...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts