Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Wednesday on my birthday, I'm at my house and my brother calls to wish me happy birthday. We talked for a bit when he asked what I was doing (he heard banging). I said I was hanging a picture of the old south channel lights I won at a fundraiser party. He asked "was that the bbq at HCN?"

He lives in Mesa, Arizona!!!!! Apparently he is on the LSCN site all the time!! He asked "how come you're in so many pictures? aren't you ever home?" ha-ha. He likes to read the posts and see how things are doing here in Michigan. Too cool.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
More people watching you then you thought!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Well then, a big HELLO to Hammer's bro!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
you'd be surprised who reads these things...

many more people than you realize....

a few weeks ago somebody, I still don't know who, stole one of my threads and emailed it around modifying the wording and caused some people to get hurt and hurting several friendships...

amazing...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah, i guess i talk about it so much that some of my friends pop in from time to time to see what the heck i'm talking about!

including my cousin in alabama!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 11 2003, 01:08 PM)yeah, i guess i talk about it so much that some of my friends pop in from time to time to see what the heck i'm talking about!

including my cousin in alabama!
Someone should track all the states that we are in! I also know we are in Poland!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
They are all watching me
i am not paranoid their just all out to get me
Jk I know the voices in my head are not real. They are just leftovers from when I was abducted by aliens. I think they were Polish aliens
mmmmmmmmmm Peevo mmmmmm. Oh by the way yes I am Polish that would explane the Vodka consumption.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
One of the reasons I don't want to put a www.lakestclair.net sticker on my car is that then people at work here will see it and may check out the board.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
From our server stats, it's hard to determine where people are coming from, because ISP's route all over the country before hitting the server. Thus, my home connection makes it look like I'm dialing in from Virginia.

But here's some rough data, which gives you an idea of where people are coming in from;

Summary Report - Most Visits by US State

- During the selected month, 45 distinct U.S. States are responsible for 32,535 visits.
(Averaging 723.00 visits per U.S. State)

- During the previous month, 50 distinct U.S. States were responsible for 85,397 visits.
(Averaging 1,707.94 visits per U.S. State)

- Your top U.S. State (Virginia) accounts for 18,228 visits, 56.03% of all visits from U.S. States.

- 6 U.S. States (13.33% of all states) generated only 1 visit.

- Here's the top 10 states
1.Virginia
2.New Jersey
3.California
4.Michigan
5.Texas
6.Colorado
7.Ohio
8.Wisconsin
9.Washington
10.New Hampshire

Summary Report - Most Visits by European Country

- During the selected month, 16 distinct European Countries are responsible for 331 visits.
(Averaging 20.69 visits per European Country)

- During the previous month, 19 distinct European Countries were responsible for 899 visits.
(Averaging 47.32 visits per European Country)

- Your top European Country (Netherlands) accounts for 216 visits, 65.26% of all visits.

- 4 European Countries (25.00% of all European countries) generated only 1 visit.

Summary Report - Most Visits by Asian Country

- During the selected month, 8 distinct Asian Countries are responsible for 47 visits.
(Averaging 5.88 visits per Asian Country)

- During the previous month, 14 distinct Asian Countries were responsible for 129 visits.
(Averaging 9.21 visits per Asian Country)

- Your top Asian Country (Japan) accounts for 24 visits, 51.06% of all visits from Asian countries.

- 4 Asian Countries (50.00% of all Asian countries) recorded only 1 visit.

Summary Report - Most Visits by Oceanic Country

- During the selected month, 2 distinct Oceanic Countries are responsible for 8 visits.
(Averaging 4.00 visits per Oceanic Country)

- During the previous month, 2 distinct Oceanic Countries were responsible for 39 visits.
(Averaging 19.50 visits per Oceanic Country)

- Your top Oceanic Country (Australia) accounts for 6 visits, 75.00% of all visits.

- 0 Oceanic Countries (0.00% of all Oceanic countries) generated only 1 visit.

Summary Report - Most Visits by Canadian Province

- During the selected month, 7 distinct Canadian Provinces are responsible for 418 visits.
(Averaging 59.71 visits per Canadian Province)

- During the previous month, 8 distinct Canadian Provinces were responsible for 1,211 visits.
(Averaging 151.38 visits per Canadian Province)

- Your top Canadian Province (Ontario) accounts for 339 visits, 81.10% of all visits.

- 4 Canadian Provinces (57.14% of all Canadian Provinces) generated only 1 visit.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My brother also lives in AZ (Tempe) he logs on to check out the web cams and see what the lake looks like.

He is waiting for the Jack's Cam, thinks he can catch my boat there in the middle of the day. But I have a job so how could that be possible.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jul 11 2003, 02:43 PM)From our server stats, it's hard to determine where people are coming from, because ISP's route all over the country before hitting the server. Thus, my home connection makes it look like I'm dialing in from Virginia.

But here's some rough data, which gives you an idea of where people are coming in from;

Summary Report - Most Visits by US State

- During the selected month, 45 distinct U.S. States are responsible for 32,535 visits.
(Averaging 723.00 visits per U.S. State)

- During the previous month, 50 distinct U.S. States were responsible for 85,397 visits.
(Averaging 1,707.94 visits per U.S. State)

- Your top U.S. State (Virginia) accounts for 18,228 visits, 56.03% of all visits from U.S. States.

- 6 U.S. States (13.33% of all states) generated only 1 visit.

- Here's the top 10 states
1.Virginia
2.New Jersey
3.California
4.Michigan
5.Texas
6.Colorado
7.Ohio
8.Wisconsin
9.Washington
10.New Hampshire

Summary Report - Most Visits by European Country

- During the selected month, 16 distinct European Countries are responsible for 331 visits.
(Averaging 20.69 visits per European Country)

- During the previous month, 19 distinct European Countries were responsible for 899 visits.
(Averaging 47.32 visits per European Country)

- Your top European Country (Netherlands) accounts for 216 visits, 65.26% of all visits.

- 4 European Countries (25.00% of all European countries) generated only 1 visit.

Summary Report - Most Visits by Asian Country

- During the selected month, 8 distinct Asian Countries are responsible for 47 visits.
(Averaging 5.88 visits per Asian Country)

- During the previous month, 14 distinct Asian Countries were responsible for 129 visits.
(Averaging 9.21 visits per Asian Country)

- Your top Asian Country (Japan) accounts for 24 visits, 51.06% of all visits from Asian countries.

- 4 Asian Countries (50.00% of all Asian countries) recorded only 1 visit.

Summary Report - Most Visits by Oceanic Country

- During the selected month, 2 distinct Oceanic Countries are responsible for 8 visits.
(Averaging 4.00 visits per Oceanic Country)

- During the previous month, 2 distinct Oceanic Countries were responsible for 39 visits.
(Averaging 19.50 visits per Oceanic Country)

- Your top Oceanic Country (Australia) accounts for 6 visits, 75.00% of all visits.

- 0 Oceanic Countries (0.00% of all Oceanic countries) generated only 1 visit.

Summary Report - Most Visits by Canadian Province

- During the selected month, 7 distinct Canadian Provinces are responsible for 418 visits.
(Averaging 59.71 visits per Canadian Province)

- During the previous month, 8 distinct Canadian Provinces were responsible for 1,211 visits.
(Averaging 151.38 visits per Canadian Province)

- Your top Canadian Province (Ontario) accounts for 339 visits, 81.10% of all visits.

- 4 Canadian Provinces (57.14% of all Canadian Provinces) generated only 1 visit.
Interesting stats!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
WELL HI THERE HAMMERS BROTHER !!
WOULD THAT MAKE HIM LIL' HAMMER ?

WOW.. ARIZONA......

HAMMER YOU GONNA HIT THE BAY RIGHT ? SEE YA SAT/SUN

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 11 2003, 12:34 PM)One of the reasons I don't want to put a www.lakestclair.net sticker on my car is that then people at work here will see it and may check out the board.

Same here. I don't want some knucklehead to drop a dime on me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts