Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't forget to pick up your Macomb Daily today!!!!

Apparently we made the Water Ways cover as well as the editorial.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Great Job Rob....

I just read it.

Also read Chuck's weekely column on the lake and he talked about the SOSCL, but failed to mention LSCN.....oh well, I guess Waterways first, then the sports page!....lol

Mini

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Just read the article in Water Ways. Fantastic promotion for the site and club. Great job Capt'n Rob.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Good Job Capt'n Rob - I got the paper this morning and saw the headline on the front of the waterways section and KNEW it was us.

Way to be out there promoting our a$$es off - Thumbs Up!

I'm thinking we'll get a lot of peekers in here today

·
Registered
765 Posts
Cap'n Rob you beat me to it today.

That's usually the first thing I do while I drink my morning cup of java. I check to see if any of our peeps are in the news.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Crew! For some reason they don't put the Water Ways insert on line. It's the middle insert and available at any news stand.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ May 1 2003, 05:42 PM)Thanks Crew! For some reason they don't put the Water Ways insert on line. It's the middle insert and available at any news stand.
Hey Rob, (and anyone else) I was able to get 22 copies of the Waterways. Jenn is going to pick them up later today. I'll have them on the boat at Metro this weekend. I'll be back in the floating docks until Sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ May 2 2003, 06:20 AM)QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ May 1 2003, 05:42 PM) Thanks Crew! For some reason they don't put the Water Ways insert on line. It's the middle insert and available at any news stand.
Hey Rob, (and anyone else) I was able to get 22 copies of the Waterways. Jenn is going to pick them up later today. I'll have them on the boat at Metro this weekend. I'll be back in the floating docks until Sunday afternoon.
Butch deliverers ours personally
I'm still waiting for him to come over <_<

1 - 15 of 15 Posts