Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the members out there, there has to be a few musicians in the house.
I think a LSCN jam session is in order. I know BASSNECK plays bass, I play drums......Any guitarists out there??

My band plays Tin Fish this Friday night (8/8/03) AT 8:00.
I would like to get any players interested up to do a few songs. Any takers???

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Mr. Big was supposed to have something like this, but never did.

·
Registered
833 Posts
The pinky incident slowed things down a bit. It's finally coming around. When I play I have to be 100%. If I'm not, It's too frustrating. I'd say I'm around 90% right now. Keep your jammin' rain check handy snowy, I'll still have something!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Aug 4 2003, 10:12 AM)The pinky incident slowed things down a bit.
That's what I figured.

You going to Maiden Wednesday? Joe wants to take the bus if he gets enough peeps.

·
Registered
622 Posts
When I was in Bluetopia, we hosted as many as 3 Jam Sessions a week at various clubs, but the Guitarist, John Kelly died in February(God rest his soul). I hope to talk CK into having a Blues Jam if she gets her new bar, I have a big following in that circuit. Littlewing plays too though I have not met him. LSCN should have a Jam soon, let me know what I can do, I can get some more players to jam.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Snowy, Weds I'm participating in the LSCN fishing w/ kids thingy. That runs till about 8:00 PM, then I'm gonna have the boy spend the night at my place.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
I play drums also would love to jam any time, We could share huh Spur
just let me know time and place.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Aug 4 2003, 09:15 AM)BTW, Spur, what kind of music do you play? I play lead, rhythm, some vocals, and bass.
We play everything from Jimmy Buffet to Led Zeppilin and I mean everything.
FATCAT660 you can play my drums anytime.

Let's do dis ting!!
Who's in????
My M.O. is two Budd Lights and one Absolut shooter every set.
Any Takers?

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Im in for sure
What kinda set ydo you have i play on older Perl Export, with Remo pin stripe heads.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Aug 4 2003, 10:23 AM)Im in for sure
What kinda set ydo you have i play on older Perl Export, with Remo pin stripe heads.
1976 & 1982 Tama Imperialstar. All also with Pinstipes.

Zildgian / Sabian cymbals with Regal Rock sticks.
They're yours to play anytime..

·
Registered
833 Posts
QUOTE(Spur @ Aug 4 2003, 03:19 PM)Let's do dis ting!!
Who's in????
I'm game. Some of my material tends to be on the heavier side, (not metal church) But I'm a musician, so anything goes. Lets pick a night and do it. Who's in and where?

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
same goes to you if we ever want to jam at my place, I have a well stocked bar there
I use vick Firth sticks, Pastie and Pearl cymbles.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Count me in, I currently crib at my brothers place, he is a drummer as well, we turned his family room into a jamming facility and mini recording studio mixed with a lounge environment including a mini bar. It was designed with this very idea in mind. Equipment: Drums-Tama, P.A. rack mount equipment integrated into the room, Bass Amp, small Marshall guitar amp, 2 Keyboards, Control and recording station, Studio lighting, full stereo system integrated into the room. Video recording capabilities, TV monitor hooked into satillite dish. Cathedral ceiling with 2 Beyer Dynamic recording mics hanging up there for live 2 channel digital recording.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmm Im sure it would turn into that even if it was just the LSCN musicians. After all we are musicians and boaters talk about two party pasttimes.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Oxford but dont worry about my drive Oxford is far from everything except the Palace and PineKnob. So I am set when we paly there.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Aug 4 2003, 12:16 PM)Where does everyone live?
Algonac. Play locally every weekend.
Decker's, Nelson's Sandbar, Jonnie Lega's, AJ's, Tin Fish.

Check out the Showtimes section of our web sight>>

adamallen.com

1 - 20 of 54 Posts