Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, one more time.
I call on all the LSCN Musicians / Jammers / Partyers to come to the Tin Fish either this Friday or Saturday night.
My band is playing there and I really want to meet some Peeps. We start at 8:00 - 12:00 both nights.
Anybody is welcome to sit in with the band.
We have: Drums, Strat guitar, 5-string bass and an acoustic guitar at you disposal.
Can I get a HELL YA??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I was talking about the last Friday with Mr. Big. I thought it would be cool to have one on a TNT's Tuesday. They do have that stage in there.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
If we want to set one up lets do it on a fri or sat, It is kind of hard for me to drive 40 miles on a Tues night. Spur I might make it to the Tin Fish this Sat.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Well, my "JAMMERS" are all under the drinking age & not allowed in the "FISH" after 9PM. However, all my neighbors are up for another session at STEVE's BAR!
Believe it or not, they LOVED the last one on my back deck!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Well, I had wanted to make it to a STEVES BAR jam session, however, my finished garage/studio was broken into lately and all my guitars were STOLEN. Thats right, all gone. I would like to know what kind of punk bitch would steal another mans axe(s). Sorry, I'm still a little upset. I will be stopping by every pawn shop and music shop in the area to track down my axes. Somebody declared war when they stepped into my studio. God help them.....

·
Registered
622 Posts
My band(Steves Bar Jam session Band) is currently talking to a place about starting a jam session in our area-(Berkley/Royal Oak). if you want us somewhere for a jam session, let's hook it up!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ Nov 4 2003, 09:12 AM)Well, I had wanted to make it to a STEVES BAR jam session, however, my finished garage/studio was broken into lately and all my guitars were STOLEN. Thats right, all gone. I would like to know what kind of punk bitch would steal another mans axe(s). Sorry, I'm still a little upset. I will be stopping by every pawn shop and music shop in the area to track down my axes. Somebody declared war when they stepped into my studio. God help them.....
HOLY $#!T !!! Sorry to hear that, man. That's an expensive loss.

You didn't have it all insured?

·
Registered
622 Posts
QUOTEmy finished garage/studio was broken into lately and all my guitars were STOLEN.

PM me the makes and models of your guitars and I will pass it along to my guitar player who works in a music store where they sell used stuff, and he can also pass the info along to others in the Biz to keep an eye out for them.

Several years ago a friend of mine had his axe stolen and was at a music store to get another when a guy walked in to sell a guitar and it was his! Although the thief survived what followed, he was hauled off to jail.

Over the years I have had 2 basses stolen, one of which was an orginal Kramer from the 70's and would be worth money now.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Mr. Big that totally sucks ~ I don't blame you for being pi$$ed one bit
Ignoramasses!!
<_< I hope you track 'em down.

ps. love the avatar mister

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, one more time?????????????????????????

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Nov 4 2003, 11:51 AM)Several years ago a friend of mine had his axe stolen and was at a music store to get another when a guy walked in to sell a guitar and it was his! Although the thief survived what followed, he was hauled off to jail.
That's awesome!

·
Registered
622 Posts
QUOTEOK, one more time?????????????????????????

before Spur jumps out of his skin, I or we will try to get up there this weekend and check out your band and check it out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts