Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
The Captains have decided and we are not tell'n til December 19th.

We will also have two honorable mentions.

Prizes are still undecided.

BTW in this thread we will have no:

No "he said member" jokes

Don't try to guess who is not going to get it, that's just negative. <_<

Keep it cool, keep it nice, keep it clean. No hitting below the belt!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ,CBJ....
I think it sould be???

edited because the page was all stretched out!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Since I have Inventory Count the night of the Jack's Christmas Party and will not be
able to attend the party. I would like to take this moment to thank all the Captians
for there votes and all the wonderful peeps I have met over the last 6 months. It is such
an honor being voted member of the year. LOL

But seriously Rob, you're not going to hold the whole prop/chatam trip against me..are you???

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I do not think that I should be voted member of the year. CBJ, CK, Joe, and Paul are all more benificial to this site than I. Anyway, I already have ther award for being the best looking guy.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Ummm. Yeah. Im going to have to go with me. Cuz well you know Im awesome.

But, if I was serious and had a actual vote it would go for Pegleg, CK or Mahn Greyvee.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Dec 4 2003, 03:04 PM)Ummm. Yeah. Im going to have to go with me. Cuz well you know Im awesome.

But, if I was serious and had a actual vote it would go for Pegleg, CK or Mahn Greyvee.
Rerun deserves some credit as well. Hes been around for a while and is a blast to party with.

Thanks to all my Peeps who are in my corner.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(cotty @ Dec 4 2003, 02:43 PM)Since I have Inventory Count the night of the Jack's Christmas Party and will not be
able to attend the party. I would like to take this moment to thank all the Captians
for there votes and all the wonderful peeps I have met over the last 6 months. It is such
an honor being voted member of the year. LOL

But seriously Rob, you're not going to hold the whole prop/chatam trip against me..are you???

Hey, those were some good times!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Dec 4 2003, 05:01 PM)My vote would be for Big Red Bus Driver.
I SECOND THAT MOTION!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
it looks like initials rule!!! lmao!!

cbj, brbd, pegleg, taxman, ... gosh, i'm sure it was a tough vote... glad i didn't have to do it!

prizes? who needs prizes? i think the certificate and a photo op with the captains is the best, especially when you know it will cause so much glee for the photo shoppers on the site. loL!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I'm digging all of the above and would also like to throw Conv in the mix. He's always wearing a LSCN/SOSCL shirt and has does a lot for the lights along with promoting the site. Don't get me wrong I could go on and on about the things the people metioned above have done. Who ever wins there in some good company with that group.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Dec 4 2003, 04:57 PM)I'm digging all of the above and would also like to throw Conv in the mix. He's always wearing a LSCN/SOSCL shirt and has does a lot for the lights along with promoting the site.
That's cause their the only clothes he owns.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts