Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I have an old LSCN card that I paid for when I first joined this wonderfull group of people... My card doesn't have my name on it.. Is that how they're still issued today or do I need to get a new one?

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
I had to get a new one because the printing had rubbed off. But it looks the same as the old one I had. As far as I know they last forever.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Contact Malauri at the office, explain the problem and she will send a new one out.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Yeah, just let Mal know, we had a batch that would wear quickly.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(ColPepper @ Feb 22 2010, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey,
I have an old LSCN card that I paid for when I first joined this wonderfull group of people... My card doesn't have my name on it.. Is that how they're still issued today or do I need to get a new one?

Discount cards do not have your name on them. No need for a new one!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Feb 22 2010, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ColPepper @ Feb 22 2010, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey,

Discount cards do not have your name on them. No need for a new one!

No numbers and no names on the plastic card correct????

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Is there a list of places and the discounts they offer? I've had mine in my wallet for the past 4 years (just like the thing that left a circle dent in my wallet) and forgot where it is good for.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts

·
Registered
10,039 Posts

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
QUOTE(fitsus @ Feb 24 2010, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(dnasty @ Feb 24 2010, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ColPepper @ Feb 22 2010, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(dnasty @ Feb 22 2010, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is there a list of places and the discounts they offer? I've had mine in my wallet for the past 4 years (just like the thing that left a circle dent in my wallet) and forgot where it is good for.
http://www.lakestclair.net/network/lscn_card_discounts.php

Good find. Thanks!

And that circle dent if for when you Hit It!

Me, Hit It?!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(dnasty @ Feb 25 2010, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fitsus @ Feb 24 2010, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(dnasty @ Feb 24 2010, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ColPepper @ Feb 22 2010, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(dnasty @ Feb 22 2010, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is there a list of places and the discounts they offer? I've had mine in my wallet for the past 4 years (just like the thing that left a circle dent in my wallet) and forgot where it is good for.
http://www.lakestclair.net/network/lscn_card_discounts.php

Good find. Thanks!

And that circle dent if for when you Hit It!

Me, Hit It?!

Yes you would for sure......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts