Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a little too chaotic to distribute it at the Tin Fish last night, but some people did pick their stuff up.

If you have an order you need to get, please come see us at the boatshow today to pick it up.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
We forgot too. We can't make it to the boat show today. Can we just pick up our stuff at the next get together? It shouldn't be long before something comes up.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, you can pick it up anytime, but it would be GREAT to get rid of it now.

If you don't want to pay the $5 to get into the show, PM me for my number and I can run it out to you if you call me. I'll be here for another half hour.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Capt. Mike, wish we could run down there,(we live on Harsens Island) but poor MrSunbum is under the house fixing a leak (or looking for it at this point.) I need to stay in & listen for him to yell. We will be in the city during the week, if its convinient for you , we can meet up with you.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Oh, poop.......I forgot all about me stuff! I'll catch up with ya....may come through by boat to show....all depends on where the wind takes me today

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ May 18 2003, 11:10 AM)Capt. Mike, wish we could run down there,(we live on Harsens Island) but poor MrSunbum is under the house fixing a leak (or looking for it at this point.) I need to stay in & listen for him to yell. We will be in the city during the week, if its convinient for you , we can meet up with you.
As long as you're not going back to Florida, we can work something out.

Actually, this Tuesday is our farewell to TNT's, so I can bring the orders there.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have a sticker that i ordered. can i pick it up on tuesday, too?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Captn Mike

I PM'd Captn Rob...Debs fleece is way to big...can we exchange it from a large to a medium or a small. I didnt realize that they run big

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gary -

You may be in luck. There is one small fleece left, but I'm not sure if I'll have it tomorrow.

Rob, if you read this, can you send yourself a message to throw that Small in your car, if it's still available?

·
Registered
765 Posts
It would be great if I could exchange the fleece I got. I can almost wear this one for a dress, it's so long.

If not I guess I'll just make a new fashion statement.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts