Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Okay, we still have some more LSCN gear to distribute. Only a handfull of people picked it up at the boat show and even less at the Tin Fish.

I still have merchandise for;
Mrs.Sunbum, Ron Lazich, Jetski, FunHappyGirl, TheWiz, Pampurred, WaterLogged and Budcouch.

Waterlogged is making arrangements to come by my place at 16 & Harper to pick his stuff up. If anybody else wants to do that, PM me.

Mongo or Capt'n Rob, do we have the hats? Dookie still needs hers.

We also have a few extra polos, and lot's of extra T's and tank tops for anybody who wants them.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Oh geez... I totally forgot about my order!!! I'm so sorry! I'll be out of town this weekend but I'll try to make arrangements to get my stuff from you next week sometime!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i ordered a window sticker. can you put it in an envelope to me?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's right, I have that one too.

I'll see if I can get it into an envelope. It has to be bent just right so that it doesn't mess up the letters.

If that doesn't work, I could walk down the street and stick it on your car myself .

Convincor or Rob, if you're reading this, do we have more decals ordered?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
that's right ! you could!!! lmao!!!!
since that's the case, we'll just meet up one hour or something...lol!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Eaton007 @ May 30 2003, 08:21 PM)You missed me, I had an order in for a shirt. I'll be picking it up at HCN maybe this weekend.
Capt'n Rob has your order at HCN. PM him to arrange a meeting time.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I would like to get some Coozies (20) before this weekend if I could meet up with you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts