Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

LSCN Merchandise

1K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  dancinggirl 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The merchandise is IN and the embroidery is done! Mongo said everything looks awesome!

Those of you who are picking up your orders at The Pointe After may do so now. Orders that were shipped out, should be received on Tuesday. PM me if you would like a tracking # for your order.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
If you're picking up your merchandise, here's what you need to know about The Pointe After (TPA).

Detroit, MI 48236
Mapquest Link

Holiday Hours:
Mon, Thur. - 10:00 - 7:30
Tue, Wed, Fri - 10:00 - 6:30
Sat - 9:30 - 5:00
Sun - 11:00 - 3:00

If you need to reach them;
Phone: (313) 885-1274
Fax: (313) 885-3460
E-mail: sales@thepointeafter.com

What do to:
Bring your PayPal receipt or a copy of the transaction with you. Show it to any sales associate, and they'll get your order for you.

Remember!
The Pointe After is offering LSCN members a 10% discount on anything in the store!

And here's a map;

#7 ·
QUOTE(NoCode @ Dec 13 2003, 12:39 PM)I was out of town when the order was placed. Didn't get back in time.
Is there extra stuff at The Pointe After to buy if you didn't order anything?

Thanks,
NoCode
There are a few extra pieces that can be shipped out.

-Fleeces in Steel Grey or Ash
-Polos, Tee's, tanks & hats
-Sweatshirts in size Large only

PM me with what you want and I'll see if we can accomodate it.

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
I picked up Pandora's Eddie's and my LSCN merchandise today and all I have to say is:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

The Pointe After did a FABULOUS job with the embroidery...so, so, so nice. I own ALL of the LSCN GARB and my "NEW" hot, hooded ORANGE pullover sweatshirt is my ABSOLUTE FA*VO*RITE!!!!!!

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

All the rest of you peeps that did not order this time around...........BUY LSCN!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll be so H A P P Y that you did!!!!

#11 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Dec 17 2003, 09:57 PM)I picked up Pandora's Eddie's and my LSCN merchandise today and all I have to say is:

The Pointe After did a FABULOUS job with the embroidery...so, so, so nice. I own ALL of the LSCN GARB and my "NEW" hot, hooded ORANGE pullover sweatshirt is my ABSOLUTE FA*VO*RITE!!!!!!

All the rest of you peeps that did not order this time around...........BUY LSCN!!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't get my stuff

#13 ·
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Dec 18 2003, 07:50 AM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Dec 17 2003, 09:57 PM) I picked up Pandora's Eddie's and my LSCN merchandise today and all I have to say is:

You didn't get my stuff

darn it - think the "JOHN" threw me off

I tried to get everyone's that I knew...I asked the guy who else had stuff to pick-up...he read the full names and I was not sure who they were...ooooooppppsy baby!
I can go and get it tomorrow for you - I will be in that area...let me know if you want me to pick-up 4u.

#17 ·
FYI: If you go down and buy a fleese pullover, they run big in size.
I bought a 2X thinking I would prabably wear something on under it and wanted it to be comfy but I can fill this thing up with water and swim in it.
Not complaining, just letting y'all know.

NoCode
aka: TripleG

#18 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Dec 12 2003, 04:07 PM)The merchandise is IN and the embroidery is done! Mongo said everything looks awesome!

Orders that were shipped out, should be received on Tuesday.
I got my just like you said on tueday and I love it, Thank you!

#21 ·
QUOTE(mongo @ Dec 29 2003, 09:54 AM)Which color did you buy?
We'll look into it for you.
The dark pewter/brown looking color...I don't know what you call it. If I had to get another color that would be okay too. Anything but the orange, I'll feel like a pumpkin!
But even if that's all I can get, I'll take it!
Thanks Mongo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.