Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this side of the forum get's much of a voice, when it comes to the merchandise we pick out to sell in the LSCN online store.

So here's your chance! Is there anything that you would like to see added to our store? We're adding bucket hats and sport visors for sure this year. There's some talk of doing 22oz insulated mugs to keep the kool-aid chilled too.

Is there anything we can do for you?

·
Registered
53 Posts
yard glass.. i'm a big guy. i need a lot of glassware for my cocktail.

just kidding. thanks mike for the job you do.

how about a fish-shaped glass? that's pretty wierd/unique? or the guy that draws the fish tales? how about somethign with his stuff on it? a tee?

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Mike,

Pardon my ignorance but where on the site can we see and order what is currently available? I have one of the fleece pullovers that you sold me when you were first selling the stuff and I just love it. It goes with me whenever I think it might be cold out and we all know that has been very often this summer. It gets compliments all the time.

Jim

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Thanks double d, yes it is closed.

Jim (April 11, 19XX)

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
An all new store will be open on August 1. There will be links to it on the home page, and from the current store.

We will have fleeces just as before. Last year we added hooded fleeces and full zippered fleeces. This year there's some new headgear, and a new jacket for sure. Items are still coming together.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Alas....
No fishing related stuff in the merchandise dept.

How about a Scales and Tales LSCN T-Shirt?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts