Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Last JobbieNooner was great, except that I left my favorite LSCN Mug behind (really just a blue mug with a LSCN.NET decal.) It hasn't been the same without it though. I've come close to drowning a few times without it there. I do have a new one, but it's not LSCN. It's green, and it has lizards on it, but the big problem is that it's too small. I get halfway through the gauntlet, and it's already empty. That really impairs my ability to drink and socialize safely!

Does anybody else need a nice thermal 22oz mug? I can order some with the LSCN logo, but I'd have to order 112 of them. I only get out to the moot about 10 times a year, and I get to Gull Island twice. So even if I lost my cup every time, I'd have 100 left over. That's enough cups for 8 years, with a few left over as stocking stuffers.

Is anybody else interested in these mugs? They're thermal 22 oz. mugs. I'm thinking red or blue with a white logo, like the coozies! I'm getting thirsty just thinking about it!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I'll take a couple!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I would like some!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would be interested in 1 or 2.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Since I am not a beer drinker...coozies dont work well for me. But I would definatly take 3-4 mugs.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Oooohhh...44oz'ers! I like that idea...

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

BIG, everyone wants BIG!!
Can you settle for two 22oz'rs?? ...and a little duct tape?
I really think those would be more popular than the 44's.

Do I have to put up another poll??

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Size does matter.....

I'll settle for duct tape though

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
in my humble, yet educated opinion, I would say get the Deuce Deuce's, because they have a better chance of fitting in most boat's cupholders...

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 28 2004, 05:23 PM)I'd take 1+ for sure. Any idea of price?
Should be between $5-10.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts