Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great day. Totally wasted. Know there were alot of ppeps we coulnd't find. Laney???? Heard you were there somewhere. It was perfect weather. Lots of Capt. Morgan. Plenty of sun. Many fun peeps. Can't type.

Wooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Happy JN peeps.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Can't type either.. but back safe. All the Capt'ns Dawnie Dawn, BlondeStreak, jewels, and a few others.

Heard the mini-instigator was having some troubles.. home it get's back safe....

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
LETS HERE THE STORIES, SEE THE PICS.....

MAKE SURE WE PLEASE GET THE PICS INTO CAPTAIN MIKE
TO PUT IN THE 2003 GALLERY

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Pictures????

Man I hope the mini Instigator got him home alright. What happepened, he just got that thing!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey it's Convincor here. Spent the night in Sunbums back yard.

Yesterday, I tied up with total strangers and nothing bad happened to my boat. So, that makes for a good day.

Weather was awesome. Seen a bunch of great people.

Later All!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Instigator had some probs. He called, we picked him up at Browns (by car) . He spent the night here after thawing out in the hot tub for a couple hours. Safe & sound for the night.
Heard Saleena, Lisa, Convincor and some others were at Browns. We were there about 11 or so...must have just missed you.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Lesson learned: You cannot survive on booze & sex alone! One must eat!

No good stories here......I was a good girl! Can't speak for others though

Saw some naked girl beat up a guy.....she should have had clothes on

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 28 2003, 12:05 AM)LETS HERE THE STORIES, SEE THE PICS.....

MAKE SURE WE PLEASE GET THE PICS INTO CAPTAIN MIKE
TO PUT IN THE 2003 GALLERY

Good call Eddie.

If you know hoe to FTP, here's how you can send me your pictures;

ftp to:
ftp.amswebdesign.com
username is "ftpuser"
password is "bongo.mips"

Make a folder in there and drop all the pix in there. Then drop me a message to let me know they are there.

·
12,052 Posts
You weren't that good Lisa
After fifteen years I finally saw them puppies. It was worth the wait.

Had fun rafting with the SPYC raft, then mr big joined our raft. Dinghy'ed around all day and got to say hi to dozens of LSCN peeps. Hope everyone had a fun safe day. Heading out to the moot right now.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 28 2003, 12:08 PM)You weren't that good Lisa
After fifteen years I finally saw them puppies. It was worth the wait.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Well Let's see...

Started the morning off with my number 1 battery being dead. Ran up to the AutoZone on 21 & Gratiot, they were out of marine batteries. Went to a place on 21 & Jefferson and bought one from them for $62. Got back to the house and hooked it up. Was ready to go about 9:45 instead of 9:30 as planned. But my buddy John's crew wasn't at his boat yet. Finally got underway about 10:15.

Got to the island and hooked up with my buddy John and Zesty. Beach bum was there at the same time but decided to snub us for a spot in the raft that was formed 1 row closer to the island.
Within the next hour our raft had grown to over 20 boats in lenght, including Cap'n Rob & his crew (with no stearing on his boat), Labdog and his crew and Sowder and his crew.

Some more of my friends showed up via Jet-Skis and the party was on! after about an hour and a half of drinkin & B.S.n' we noticed my buddies XP with a brand new motor appeared to be taking on alot of water. We started it up to try to pump the water out of it but it stalled out, So we decided we needed to take it to shore to drain the water out of it. This was no simple task getting it to the island between all the boats but we finally made it and drained all the water out of it. We tried to get it started but there was water in the cylinders by this time, so I walked over to Waterlogged's boat to borrow some tools so we could take the spark plugs out and blow the water out of the cylinders. We got the ski started, dropped Waterloggeds tools back off to him, then headed back to my boat for a much needed beer, leaving the ski high and dry on the island.

Got back to the boat and the rest of my crew had left for the island. Had a another couple beers and a can of pop, the headed to the island. Ran into Afireman, MaryJane, Rumpshaker, Boatchic, Ex-acutioner, Girlscout, Pauligan, Jewels, Big Tree, Manana, MananaII, Mr. Big, Traveler, P-29, The Sunbums, Beachbum and more on the island. Also found my crew. By this time my buddy Phil was a staggering drunken mess. So my buddy Jeff decide to take him back to the boat. I made my way back to my boat a little while later after enjoying the sights of a few naked bresteses. When I got back to the boat, Phil was praying to the plastic pump-out porta potty god. (can't wait till I get the head pumped again) And my buddy Jeff was argueing with his wife Lisa for coming back to the boat with more beads then she left it with. (she has a very nice set of store boughts) and my buddy Danny was removing his wife Michelle's top repeatedly to show off her nice set of store boughts...

After we got Phil put to bed in the cuddy, Danny, Michelle, Jeff, Lisa and myself borrowed Zesty's Zodiac and headed back to the island. We tied the Zodiac up behind Btenn's boat and said hi to Taxman, Hot Toddy, Patriot & Rerun and went for a walk on the island. After another hour or so on the island, Jeff decided to get his Jet-Ski back in the water and head home. We all started walking back to Jeff's ski but by the time we got there Danny & Michelle were not with us. We waited about 15 minutes and decided to leave them on the island and tow the ski back to my boat to get the key and let Jeff and Lisa get their skis home.

Got back to the boat, by this time Phil had got up and was passed out on the front seat of the boat and his fiance Cindy was lookin a bit frazzled from babysitting him. My buddy Jim had already left by Jet-Ski. Jeff got his machine started and he and Lisa rode off into the sunset. Within the next hour or so the party was starting to breakup pretty good and I was wanting to get going. My plans for heading over to see the St. Clair shores fireworks were looking like a washout because Phil was just in too bad of shape and Cindy asked if I could please take them home before the fireworks. Danny and Michelle were still not back to the boat yet and I was beginning to get upset. I decided I was gonna have to jump back in the water, take the long walk in the cold water back to the island to look for them. By this time my new bathing suit with the velcro fly was chafing me in a very compromising and uncomfortable spot.
Got to the island walked all over looking for them couldn't find them anywhere. Walked back to the edge of the water, took one look down the island in each direction, then out of the corner of my eye, just before I was gonna head back to my boat and leave them on the island to fend for themselves for the night, I caught a glimpse of their pink softsided cooler. I walked over too them ready to give it to them for making me come all the way back to the island to get them. When they saw me coming toward them they ran over to me and gave me a huge hug, because they were thinking I had already left and they were gonna have to sleep on the island. I made sure they knew how close they came to having that happen.

Got back to the boat and started to get ready to leave and Labdog tells me his battery is dead, so I took out one of mine, let him use it to get his boat started. Put my battery back in. Pulled the anchors, told Danny to make sure the ladder was up, untied and headed home.

Got home cleaned the boat off. Danny, Michelle, Phil and Cindy took off. I started putting the mooring cover on the boat. Look down at the swim platform and found that the pink softsided cooler had made the trip back from the island back there.

All in all it was 50 percent fun 50 percent pain in the arse but I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Forgot to bring my camera though.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 28 2003, 10:27 AM)Instigator had some probs. He called, we picked him up at Browns (by car) . He spent the night here after thawing out in the hot tub for a couple hours. Safe & sound for the night.
Heard Saleena, Lisa, Convincor and some others were at Browns. We were there about 11 or so...must have just missed you.
Not sure yet what is wrong with the Lil' Instigator, but I took a few hour tour at .5MPH from gull to Brown's, through the bay & about 100 BILLION BUGS!!

I jumped in the water quite a few times to check the running gear, couldn't find a thing wrong. I was soooooo frozen & covered w/bugs by the time I got to Browns I thought I was going to shiver my teeth loose!

The SunBums are the BEST!! Brought me warm clothes & towels, then took me home & boiled me in the Hot Tub. HEAVEN!! What a pad they have! BEAUTIFUL LOCATION!!They've GOT to have a party this summer!

Mr.Subum helped me check on the boat. Still there, still dean.
Robyn picked me up at the ferry, got breakfast, showered & are heading back w/the trailer. SUCKS! Oh well!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
survived! went out last minute with duece 5 & fit chick...what a great time!
see, i asked for rain thurs, got it, got to get ALL my work done, and i could play! lol!

it was TOTALLY cool seeing everyone out there! shadow, all the capts, laney, jetski, del sol, sowder, bill272, pauligan, threecrabs, mr big, canadian girl (thanks for the potent margarita!), rumpie, convincor, rerun, jc, dd, jewels...more more more peeps...

we took the boat to beach grill after, but i went home cause i was CASHED OUT! pooped from the sun & booze! thank you once again to my host and hostess! beautiful boat!
beautiful company, and a GREAT time.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
ThreeCrabs... Please e-mail me the other pics! [email protected]

Instigator, Did you suck up some weeds in the jet? I blew a spark plug out one time on my ski and had similar symptoms as well... Hope you can figure it out... Was the motor sounding like it was running alright? If you want I will come and help you try to figure it out. I'm not the most knowledgeble mechanic around, but I've been riding skis for years and have seen many things. Plus I work cheap!

Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound...

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
After a 72 hour bender and about 9 total hours of sleep starting with CK's bash getting to bed at about 4:30 a.m. then Pearl Jam/partying and then Jobbie all I can say is:

In the immortal words of Eddie Vedder. "OOhhh I'm Ahh, I'm still live ohhhhhhh I ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm still alive"

But just barely!!!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts