Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a busy year for the LSCN prayer line. Unfortunately I need to add one more request.

My mom's boyfriend of many years, Larry recently had two aneurisms. He has gone through surgery but they are having trouble getting his blood pressure and temperature down. Things are still uncertain. Needless to say mom is worried sick.

Any prayers for his recovery and mom's strength to get through this, are appreciated!

Pat

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wishes & prayers for a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
All the best buddy.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Pat
Prayers for your mom and Larry, at these trying times.
Hope all works out well for all.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Prayers for your Mom and family!!!

XO

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all of the prayers and kind thoughts!

My brother and I spent Sunday with mom trying to offer a little comfort and get a better idea of what is going on.

They only operated on one of Larry's aneurisms. They didn't think that he would survive the trauma of fixing both at one time. That is why controlling his blood pressure is so critical at the moment. They don't want the remaining aneurism to rupture.

There has been some slight improvement but he is still in the ICU and most likely will be for a while. There is still a lot of swelling of the brain from surgery and he is still doped up and out of it for the most part. They are estimating that he could be in the hospital for up to a month. Then when he is strong enough they have to go back in and fix the other one.

To make things worse mom has about an hour and a half drive each way to the hospital. (she had to move out to the sticks) Between work, the drive and all of the worry she is exhausted. For now she seems to be holding up fairly well but it is just the beginning of a long road.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks again!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Not to late to say another prayer....... My heart and prayers go out to your Mom and Larry.

Get well soon!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Sep 22 2003, 12:14 PM)Prayers for strength to your mom. We know what a tough journey she is on. Prayers to Larry. May God watch over him.
Agreed. Prayers for both Larry and your Mom.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts