Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Waiting to fill my boat up with friends. Want to give the peeps who need rides preference if possible! I may have room for a few folks!

Anyone needing a ride, please post.

Anyone who has capacity on their boat, please let everyone know where you're at and how much room you have!

edit - party deals are in this thread.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Campari, Thanks for the offer!! Now if you could call my boss and get me out of work without getting me fired. I'd be all set.

Don't think I'll be able to get out
Comming up on a design release.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Aug 1 2003, 09:56 PM)Waiting to fill my boat up with friends. Want to give the peeps who need rides preference if possible! I may have room for a few folks!
What time you heading out and for how long?

I've had a couple offers, and I don't want to seem ungrateful or hurt anyones feelings, but since I know you best and hang out with you and such, if you've still got room let me know.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
have room for two people ,,,, docked at jacks , 9 and jefferson , leaving around noon. to go there

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I have room for one or two.
Docked by the Sheriff Station on Clinton River.
Let me know if your interested.

NoCode

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Fine Snow refuse my offer,
I have room for Two on my ride pm me if interested,we might be heading back early 5 ish or so depending on the kid sitter arangements. Hey Campari your not at Sasseys are you?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode_DNR @ Aug 2 2003, 11:46 AM)I have room for one or two.
Docked by the Sheriff Station on Clinton River.
Let me know if your interested.

NoCode
Same for me too.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Aug 4 2003, 09:09 AM)Fine Snow refuse my offer,
I have room for Two on my ride pm me if interested,we might be heading back early 5 ish or so depending on the kid sitter arangements. Hey Campari your not at Sasseys are you?
Nothing personal. I just know him best.

But I also don't want to be out all day and evening. I don't know what to do.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 4 2003, 09:24 AM)QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Aug 4 2003, 09:09 AM) Fine Snow refuse my offer,
Nothing personal. I just know him best.

But I also don't want to be out all day and evening. I don't know what to do.

Go to Harsens Island by car and park by the moot, then walk out to the boats. I have seen a few people do this.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 4 2003, 09:26 AM)Go to Harsens Island by car and park by the moot, then walk out to the boats. I have seen a few people do this.
I thought about that, but then I don't get a boat ride.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Not sure if we'll be able to make it. I have jury duty

If they find me unfit to serve, we may be able to go afterall. Is anyone with room planning on going out in the afternoonish?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 4 2003, 08:28 AM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 4 2003, 09:26 AM) Go to Harsens Island by car and park by the moot, then walk out to the boats. I have seen a few people do this.
I thought about that, but then I don't get a boat ride.

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
got lotsa room on my boat.

i'm at kean's on the detroit river by roostertail.

i'm definitely going if the weather's even half decent. already took the day off.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts