Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was nice to meet some more LSCN ers: Moosknuckle, Big Daddy, Puppet Show, All Jacked Up, Fat Cat, and anyone else I may have forgotten. I had a great time! I look forward to seeing you out there again. We should do one more of these before the end of the season.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
And it even brought rumpshaker out of hiding.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(rumpshaker @ Aug 9 2003, 10:18 AM)Dookie ,,,dont you always have a batterie issue!!!!
Dont you notice how many pics i take???

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Yesterday was great! Who needs a boat?
The walk back was harder than the walk out. Too many jello shots?
Poor MrSunbum got stuck pulling my sister & me back to the turn around.

Dookie, can't wait to see the pics. It was great hanging with everyone. Thanks for the jello shots!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Aug 9 2003, 12:03 PM)Glad to see you made it home safe snow

Thanks again (see other thread thanking you).

We were out until about 11:00. Then we got into Mr. Big's Mustang convertible, he went to put the top down, and his trunk was so full of stuff that the top caught and the rear window busted right out of it.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 9 2003, 11:20 AM)QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Aug 9 2003, 12:03 PM) Glad to see you made it home safe snow

Thanks again (see other thread thanking you).

We were out until about 11:00. Then we got into Mr. Big's Mustang convertible, he went to put the top down, and his trunk was so full of stuff that the top caught and the rear window busted right out of it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Great to see all of you yesterday!! As always, LSCN knows how to PARTY!!! My crew from work thought the group was awsome!! We were still sucking down margarittas (sp??) at 10:00!! 3 1/2 fifths of Tequila!! Will be out on the lake tomorrow, but will be more family oriented - maybe we will see some of you out there!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 10 2003, 08:11 AM)Well, I will be in the Moot today.
We plan on being there as well. Probably in the Tot Lot.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Ok, i'm gonna have a little snack and post the LSCN Skip-day pics!!! Be patient, i have a lot..BOUGHT NEW BATTERIES
So they'll be coming soon.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts