Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the weather and power outage was a factor. I feel that some of the LSCNers got hosed out of coming to the party. I was wondering if everyone would be interested in doing another sleep over on Saturday Aug 30th? Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
That's Labor Day Weekend and a lot peeps will be out of town.

How about the Saturday after, which is JN?

Take a poll and see who is interested and what date will get the most votes!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am up for the first Saturday night in September. Lets do it September 6th then! Who's in? Sound off:

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 18 2003, 10:41 AM)I am up for the first Saturday night in September. Lets do it September 6th then! Who's in? Sound off:
The 6th would be better for me. This saturday is my lil brother's bachelor party and the following sunday the wedding. The karaoke worked out pretty good.... some of our singing wasn't so good though!!!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Do it the 30th... it's my birthday!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We'll do it the 6th then! Sorry EZC, but I think it may work out best for everyone on the 6th.

G

·
QUOTE(wingman @ Aug 18 2003, 06:33 PM)The 6th is good for me, I'll be there with my party hat on. Someone please take the popcorn off of Johnnys boat.

Ha Ha, I must warn you: beware of the Red Pelican man too!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Prowlerr @ Aug 18 2003, 06:41 PM)QUOTE(wingman @ Aug 18 2003, 06:33 PM) The 6th is good for me, I'll be there with my party hat on. Someone please take the popcorn off of Johnnys boat.

he was crackin me up !!

red pelican man ! and popcorn for peeps on zmans boat !
toooooooo funny !
was lauging til l5am !

·
Registered
123 Posts
QUOTE(Prowlerr @ Aug 18 2003, 06:41 PM)QUOTE(wingman @ Aug 18 2003, 06:33 PM) The 6th is good for me, I'll be there with my party hat on. Someone please take the popcorn off of Johnnys boat.

Who is the red Pelican man?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I dont know about the red pelican man. We went to bed about 3am. I do know about 5am Z-man was suddenly on my boat in my bedroom in the dark trying to feed me popcorn. If I wasnt so tired he would have went for a swim!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(moondancer @ Aug 18 2003, 08:39 PM)I dont know about the red pelican man. We went to bed about 3am. I do know about 5am Z-man was suddenly on my boat in my bedroom in the dark trying to feed me popcorn. If I wasnt so tired he would have went for a swim!!
Close the hatches and lock the cabin door!!!! YOu should know that by now!

About 15 of us piled into a friends little Baja while he was getting some from his girl friend in the bay one night..........Needless to say, they were red! Not sure from the laughing or embarrassment!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
It doesn't look good for a sleep over on the 6th for me. I'll be out during the day, but I just found out the Kiss, AreoSmith, Ted Nuggent concert has been rescheduled for September 7th and I am already going to the Lions opening game that day. So as you can see I am going to need plenty of rest Saturday night in order to get up early for tailgating and drinking, and then the Lions game and drinking, and then the concert and drinking. I do beleive I won't be going to work on Monday the 8th. I hope I can last the whole day.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 20 2003, 09:23 AM)Anyone else interested?
Sounds fun!!!! If we can swing it, Capt Mike and I will go.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts