Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
oh yeah- that was me! Did not buy anything though.. ;-(
I know, i know.. saving all my shopping energy for the day after thanksgiving!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I took the kids to Barnes & Noble Saturday night for what I thought would be a nice inexpensive family outing. Boy was I wrong! Dropped some cashola in there - now I see why they can afford such a lush store <_<

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Nov 21 2003, 06:49 PM)This Week I saw Saleena and Afireman!

Both were good surprises!
It was nice see you too, Garydebs!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Who drives a dodge ram with a lscn sticker (aside from myself)??? saw it in the Clem last weekend. Just wondering who else has good taste in vehicles

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
If your talking about the red one with 2 stickers in the back window, thats mine and yes the clem is were I lost it last weekend.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Nov 21 2003, 07:35 PM)If your talking about the red one with 2 stickers in the back window, thats mine and yes the clem is were I lost it last weekend.

I should have known that was yours~
Guess next time you'll call me looking for it...I knew just where it was~

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Next time I'm going to right down on a piece of paper where I parked it and put it in my shoe. Of course I'll hopefully remember the piece of paper in my shoe come morning.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Nov 21 2003, 06:51 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Nov 21 2003, 06:49 PM) This Week I saw Saleena and Afireman!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Nov 21 2003, 09:19 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Nov 21 2003, 06:51 PM) QUOTE(garydebs @ Nov 21 2003, 06:49 PM) This Week I saw Saleena and Afireman!

Seriously that was like wierd....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 21 2003, 07:27 PM)Who drives a dodge ram with a lscn sticker (aside from myself)??? saw it in the Clem last weekend. Just wondering who else has good taste in vehicles

HELLOOOOOO!

OH Wait mines not red...its purple

Would be nice to see you on Hall!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
i seen a sticker tonight....
its located in the mens room at this location: (see bottom to find out where)

"Hey"

"yeah"

"whats LSCN"

"Why"

"i just happened to see it in here"

"OH"

"why dont you check it out"

"id love to, but why is it in the mens bathroom?"

"cuz thats were the peeps end up, both male and female!!!!"

"sweet, thats the kind of site i want to join!!!!"

"but really dude, its a boating site!"

"even better, now i can party on the water, and on land!!!!!!!"

and another member is born! lets see if he will keep his promise and actually join

Attachments

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 21 2003, 08:27 PM)Who drives a dodge ram with a lscn sticker (aside from myself)??? saw it in the Clem last weekend. Just wondering who else has good taste in vehicles

If it was a green Ram, that would be me, NoCode.....

·
Registered
530 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 21 2003, 07:27 PM)Who drives a dodge ram with a lscn sticker (aside from myself)??? saw it in the Clem last weekend. Just wondering who else has good taste in vehicles

I've got the black 2500

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i saw a white durango this AM on 696-eastbound.

i passed the vehicle, put on my turn signal, and made the lane change so she could see my sticker. i waved in the rear-view mirror.

it was the AM rush-hour, so she probably thought i was flippin' her the finger.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't have a red Dodge Ram, but I've got a red VW Beetle with an LSCN sticker on the back window.

I never see anyone in Troy with an LSCN sticker, although I know there are alot of peeps who work there. <_<

Speaking of working in Troy, we need to do another Friday Happy Hour gathering again at Bahama Breeze. Who's up for it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts