Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving down 16 Mile Road... headed towards 94 around 3:20 this afternoon.... a tannish Silverado with the LSCN sticker in the back window. I think there were also some hunting decals.......

WHO WAS THIS??????

·
Registered
557 Posts
I believe it may have been Top Gun. My son called me this morning saying he saw a gold silverado @ 16 & Gratiot with an LSCN sticker on the back with Top Gun under it. I thought, how cool!
was gonna post it then saw this thread.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I was on my way into work today and SWORE three crabs was driving slightly in front of me...

so I battled the traffic, honked repeatedly, swerved into the car...

finally got the frightened girls attention and it was NOT three crabs.

I gave her a baby wave and slowed way down so she'd pass me in traffic.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I'm starting to see more and more stickers on the road.
I have come to a conclusion. the women of LSCN drive like mad men.

I was driving home down 13 mile the other day and Soosassy blasted past me like there was no tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep... it had to be Top Gun then... cuz it did say Top Gun under the LSCN sticker but I didn't connect that with being someone's name. I agree... been seeing more and more stickers lately..........

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Mar 24 2004, 09:50 AM)I'm starting to see more and more stickers on the road.
I have come to a conclusion. the women of LSCN drive like mad men.

I was driving home down 13 mile the other day and Soosassy blasted past me like there was no tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts

yep, that was me. I saw you as I passed you and tried to slow down so you would catch up, but I was holding up traffic.

I added my screen name under the sticker hoping it would catch on. I hate when I see a LSCN.NET sticker and don't know who it is.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(swingman @ Mar 24 2004, 12:47 PM)Saw a sticker last week at 16 & john r. this girl was driving a red vw bug. anyone know who this was?
That would most likely be Donna-Bella, Captain Dans wife. I know she works over in that area.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
P~Did you see a red dodge truck??? I was already at work by the time you were going in....Wasn't me
I am laughing at the visual I have of you though

Maryjane works over @ 16/John R, too.....Are her and Donna-Bella at the same place?

·
Registered
843 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode @ Mar 24 2004, 04:18 PM)I saw Afireman today on M59 heading east, or should I say he saw me....
What were you doing with my car on M59???

·
A.K.A. Yo Eleven!
405 Posts
How does one go about getting a sticker?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Boatmonkey - 2001 silver Malibu
Drive I94 west to I696 west to Northwestern every morning, and the Lodge south to Eight Mile, Then east to Groesbeck or Gratiot, then out to New Baltimore and home every night.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
My truck was the original subject of this thread. '03 Silverado, tanish silver (light pewter). You can find me traveling to work in fraser from chesterfield then back via I94, 16 mile, groesbeck and 15 mile every week day between 6:00 AM and 3:30.
I also have my screen name under the sticker.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts