Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

LSCN STICKER SPOTTED!

2K views 40 replies 26 participants last post by  WakinUp 
#1 ·
Driving down 16 Mile Road... headed towards 94 around 3:20 this afternoon.... a tannish Silverado with the LSCN sticker in the back window. I think there were also some hunting decals.......

WHO WAS THIS??????

#3 ·
I believe it may have been Top Gun. My son called me this morning saying he saw a gold silverado @ 16 & Gratiot with an LSCN sticker on the back with Top Gun under it. I thought, how cool!
was gonna post it then saw this thread.

#4 ·
I was on my way into work today and SWORE three crabs was driving slightly in front of me...

so I battled the traffic, honked repeatedly, swerved into the car...

finally got the frightened girls attention and it was NOT three crabs.

I gave her a baby wave and slowed way down so she'd pass me in traffic.

#8 ·
QUOTE(Jason R @ Mar 24 2004, 09:50 AM)I'm starting to see more and more stickers on the road.
I have come to a conclusion. the women of LSCN drive like mad men.

I was driving home down 13 mile the other day and Soosassy blasted past me like there was no tomorrow.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)

yep, that was me. I saw you as I passed you and tried to slow down so you would catch up, but I was holding up traffic.

I added my screen name under the sticker hoping it would catch on. I hate when I see a LSCN.NET sticker and don't know who it is.

#11 ·
QUOTE(swingman @ Mar 24 2004, 12:47 PM)Saw a sticker last week at 16 & john r. this girl was driving a red vw bug. anyone know who this was?
That would most likely be Donna-Bella, Captain Dans wife. I know she works over in that area.

#20 ·
My truck was the original subject of this thread. '03 Silverado, tanish silver (light pewter). You can find me traveling to work in fraser from chesterfield then back via I94, 16 mile, groesbeck and 15 mile every week day between 6:00 AM and 3:30.
I also have my screen name under the sticker.

#22 ·
Red Dodge Ram w/ 2 LSCN stickers and a very damaged driver side rear panel due to 2 seperate hit and run incidents.

I didn't do the hit and runs, I was parked both times.

#25 ·
surfergirlck
03 red dodge neon
and i'm ALL OVER town!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.