Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was heading East on I94 near 23 Mile Road on my way home from work...this white Envoy comes flying up alongside me...obviously trying to get my attention...I look over and it's Jeff G (GSpot) and his buddy. (He's not on the board much, but hangs with Capt'n Rob and Special Ed.)
He rolls down the window (at 80 mph) "HAPPY NEW YEAR." Then he calls me on the phone to say he saw the sticker.

I LOVE MY LSCN sticker. It seems I see people I know on the road all the time - always nice to see a friendly face

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
i had a firemen sighting yesterday on m59 at i94 around 630pm

i see that guy ALL over

i really should get a sticker for my new car

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm still afraid to put mine on my car for fear that my boss will see it and be curious.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i need one more too.....i was buzzed when i put it on and thought it went on the inside,duhh blonde moment...
looked at it and was like damm its backwards...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 3 2004, 11:23 AM)i need one more too.....i was buzzed when i put it on and thought it went on the inside,duhh blonde moment...

The Shot King rules!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i got one, then i lost it. in the purge of my cleaning i found it again, and am pleased to report if you see a 2003 red 4-door neon zipping about town with a lscn sticker on it... it's me!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Amelia @ Jan 3 2004, 01:35 PM)how can we get a LSCN sticker soon?
if you have an accessible paypal account, you can buy one from the lscn store. Other than that, hit up a captain. I have to hit up a captain because I closed the account that paypal has for me and will not let me change accounts.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Thanks for the reminder! It's warm enough today, I think I'll go put mine on now.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
"Get yourself a Glock and get rid of that nickel plated sissy pistol" -Tommy lee Jones U.S. Marshals-"

Hey, my .44 mag is satin nickle plated with gold trigger, hammer & inlay. It has a 3" barrel and is in no was a "Sissy Pistol"!
You shoot it three times and you really don't want to shoot it a fourth....

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode @ Jan 3 2004, 04:03 PM)"Get yourself a Glock and get rid of that nickel plated sissy pistol" -Tommy lee Jones U.S. Marshals-"

Hey, my .44 mag is satin nickle plated with gold trigger, hammer & inlay. It has a 3" barrel and is in no was a "Sissy Pistol"!
You shoot it three times and you really don't want to shoot it a fourth....

I had a 6" .44 That was bad enough I can't imagine the kick from a 3" .44!!
I also have a S&W Air Light .357. I think it only weighs 14 oz. I made the mistake or running some 180gr. rounds through it. It bucks worse then my .44 ever did.

I still perfer my Golck 10mm.

Ok back topic.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 3 2004, 12:23 PM)i need one more too.....i was buzzed when i put it on and thought it went on the inside,duhh blonde moment...

Too dang funny!!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jan 3 2004, 10:42 AM)i had a firemen sighting yesterday on m59 at i94 around 630pm

i see that guy ALL over

i really should get a sticker for my new car
At first I didn't know who I was waving at!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I need to get one to put next to the "Fins Up!" magnet on my tailgate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts