Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a white Ford work van going eastbound on M-59. Didn't know who it was till I got next to him.
HEY CONVINSOR
...how you doing man? I was on my way back to work after a meeting on 15 & Crooks.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Yesterday I saw an LSCN sticker on 10mile east bound between Harper and Jefferson @ approx 5:30ish. It was on a green older Ford Explorer. I pulled up next to them to see who it was but did not recognize them. So who was it?? and sorry if I seemed to drive erratic.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
I saw a red GMC P/U on M-59 today. He had a Club LSCN sticker...barely visible. Plate said Dominator.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I saw a lady in a little silver car today on MetroParkway between Garfield & Groesbeck about 3:15 PM.

I have seen her B4 but don't know who she is.....

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 4 2004, 05:19 PM)I saw a red GMC P/U on M-59 today. He had a Club LSCN sticker...barely visible. Plate said Dominator.
Dominic Hasek maybe

Wow you guys - I haven't seen a lscn sticker on the road in a loooooooooong time

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
NOCODE..... That was me! LOL I saw you too but didn't know ya.............

Couldn't wait to get home from work to see who you were! LOL You definitely have LSCN represented on that truck man!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ May 4 2004, 08:29 PM)I never have.

Me neither. I guess that the east siders just don't want to come west. <_< <_<

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 4 2004, 09:47 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ May 4 2004, 08:29 PM) I never have.

Me neither. I guess that the east siders just don't want to come west.

OH PLEASE!! Me and my LSCN sticker were in LANSING today...I am parading all around town, sporting my sticker...and EVEN on that shady side of town.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 4 2004, 10:18 PM)...and EVEN on that shady side of town.

I'll give ya' shady.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Easter weekend I saw one on a black chevy s-10 parked about 6 or 7 houses from my house in chesterfield. I posted it but no one responded. Whoever it was probably just didn't get on board that day.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Aggressortom @ May 5 2004, 11:47 AM)I seen a dodge ram with a lscn sticker driving down m59 yesterday from my red truck with the domnatr plate, hey I bet that was Gary!

Yes that was me!!!

Did you se the above post??? I posted, Didn't know you as AT...was looking for Dominator.

Saw the Sunsation sticker first

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 4 2004, 10:18 PM)QUOTE(Boater2be @ May 4 2004, 09:47 PM) QUOTE(hammer @ May 4 2004, 08:29 PM) I never have.

Me neither. I guess that the east siders just don't want to come west.

OH PLEASE!! Me and my LSCN sticker were in LANSING today...I am parading all around town, sporting my sticker...and EVEN on that shady side of town.

Hey! I was in Lansing yesterday too. As well as downtown Detroit. I am all over and have never seen another sticker and no one ever sees me either.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
saw a white Durango at Shook and Jefferson... couldnt tell who it was except she was blonde

G

·
QUOTE(beachbum @ May 4 2004, 04:00 PM)I saw a white Ford work van going eastbound on M-59. Didn't know who it was till I got next to him.
HEY CONVINSOR
...how you doing man? I was on my way back to work after a meeting on 15 & Crooks.
Hey buddy. It was good to see you for a moment there. I sure hope you were swirving in front of me to get my attention?

Hope to party with you soon dude!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
It's not to often I get a hot blonde to pull up next to me and lay on the horn!!!

Nice seeing you Laney Z

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ May 6 2004, 06:32 PM)It's not to often I get a hot blonde to pull up next to me and lay on the horn!!!

Nice seeing you Laney Z

...you, too, my dear... spotted the LSCN and the RAFT stickers a mile away

1 - 20 of 26 Posts